Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who hate their own voice?

Do you hate hearing your own voice in a recording?

• Yes

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Never heard my voice in a recording

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Villain

Villain

Banned
-
There's a lot of scientific theories about this topic. I got my own theory why some people hate their own voice when they hear it in a recording. I wanna ask this question here because I think theres a quality/state of being of a typical incel is related on hating your own voice.

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. If I haven't drunk enough water my voice sounds absolutely atrocious.

Yes i have a horrible voice, that is why i prefer to write and read to communicate rather than than having to use my subhuman voice.

never fully heard my voice with decent equipment in the last few years.my voice probably sucks though

Yeah I sound like a fucking retard but I don't notice it when I talk.

yes i want to have a deeper voice. do i need to take testosterone for that?

I hate my voice also, when I talk and especially when I hear my recordings.

I sound like a teenager with a deep voice. Kinda weird one of a kind voice. I don't hate it but it sounds strange.

There's a lot of scientific theories about this topic. I got my own theory why some people hate their own voice when they hear it in a recording. I wanna ask this question here because I think theres a quality/state of being of a typical incel is related on hating your own voice.
When I hear my voice on video I feel like reaching for a pistol. It sounds completely monotonous and the pith just sounds way off normal.

My voice lacks personality. I talk low because if I talk loud, my voice sounds like I'm mentally challenged. I've been told many times to "speak up", black women get angry and chastise me because I have a soft voice. It even more brutal and pathetic since I'm almost 40.

If it's not Chad voice it's over

I hate everything about me, reflection & voice.

Everyone says i sound like an autistic 12 year old
and i agree tbh

I have the shittiest most annoying voice
people normally mistake me for a girl on the phone

I hate my voice on recordings. I hate myself in pictures. And I can'tstand myself on videos.

fakecel if you like your own voice

my voice is'nt that bad but I do sound like a bit of a retard tbh, i think puberty kinda fixed it beceause i don't get comments on my voice anymore

Science? It seems pretty simple to me. If you’re a male, your voice must be deep. When you speak, the sound reverberates in your own skull and sounds deeper to you. When you hear the recording, it actually isn’t as deep as you think it is, it’s higher and less bassy so you hate it
I have the shittiest most annoying voice
people normally mistake me for a girl on the phone
brutal man

Weird to hear your own voice but mine isn't low T so I don't care

Brutal how it sounds worse when it's recorded. :feelsrope:

people say i sound like leafyishere which i guess is ok

My voice could be darker, but it is fairly deep, strong and monotonous, so I do not hate it.

I used to, but now that I'm aware that the majority of people seem to dislike the sound of their own voice, I don't. I don't think my voice sounds particularly great, just monotonous and lacking in energy more than anything, but I don't hate it.

Yes i have a horrible voice, that is why i prefer to write and read to communicate rather than than having to use my subhuman voice.

I hate my voice on recordings. I hate myself in pictures. And I can'tstand myself on videos.
people say i sound like leafyishere which i guess is ok
Ragefuel when people feel entitled to bring up how you look or sound like some celebrity or well known person that they know tbhngl