Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who here has suffered the most?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
From all of the years of lurking here it seems like most users haven’t lived the life of a truecel. (Poor, bad upbringing, bullied, addiction, betrayal, bad luck)

I don’t want to turn this into the oppression olympics but I desperately want to relate to others since my life in its entirety has been nothing but pain.

Poor, bad upbringing, bullied, addiction, betrayal, bad luck
I've experienced all of this but I'm hardly going to spill my entire backstory on a forum of people that probably don't care that much.

The short version is an abusive childhood with every kind of abuse you could imagine alongside never having friends, persistent abuse into adulthood and not being able to rely on anyone. I'm in university right now but I don't think there's a single thing I want to do in my life other than rope. My greatest wish is to have a cute chubby brunette cuddle me all day every day and tell me that I'm worth something. I think if that happened I could maybe be a bit happy.

I don’t want to turn this into the oppression olympics but-
But you are. Everyone's problems that result in their inceldom, though similar as they may be to yours, are not your problems, and vice versa. It's of no use comparing and contrasting.

Maybe @Intellau_Celistic
Definitely, reading about his abuse at the hands of his mother was harrowing. His father was absent too I think.

But you are. Everyone's problems that result in their inceldom, though similar as they may be to yours, are not your problems, and vice versa. It's of no use comparing and contrasting.
I want to relate to someone, some people may have had horrifying upbringings but have found friend groups, relationships, and wealth. While others have never felt an ounce of hope, from womb to tomb they suffered endlessly.

Was he really the godfather of suffering life tho? Someone said he had a good face

I've experienced all of this but I'm hardly going to spill my entire backstory on a forum of people that probably don't care that much.
I care, I don’t reveal much because admitting it is painful, I don’t want to acknowledge the past, it’s painful.
The short version is an abusive childhood with every kind of abuse you could imagine alongside never having friends, persistent abuse into adulthood and not being able to rely on anyone. I'm in university right now but I don't think there's a single thing I want to do in my life other than rope.
Same here, I watched horrible things happen to my mother at the hands of my father. I had narcy parents that wouldn’t let me develop properly, they ignored me to the point where I was mute for years. All this on top of being bullied and used by my normie friends. I hate thinking what I could’ve been without retarded parents.

From all of the years of lurking here it seems like most users haven’t lived the life of a truecel. (Poor, bad upbringing, bullied, addiction, betrayal, bad luck)

I don’t want to turn this into the oppression olympics but I desperately want to relate to others since my life in its entirety has been nothing but pain.
Born with jew nose as a 100% nordic male, Be me: Bullied for it, Get surgery, Nose get even worse, Back to rotting but now with pain, B b b b ut your personality? Girls dont even want to look at me, I was born and my life was over - Hamudi

Bullied at school, Bullied at college, Disliked at work, Gaslighted by parents, Gaslighted by others, Told bluepilled advice, Told just get muscle max, Just be alpha bro, Cant even pack that, My chin is also ridicolous and i was almost balding before it grew back, I fear if i live in my 40s ill be incel skrillex since it was only balding on one side.

People on the street going out of their way to make me uncomfortable or stare at me like im some kind of circus freak.

I could have had a surgery at 2 weeks old and this would have been averted

Me nigga i drop outed high school

@Ron.Belgrade

Me nigga i drop outed high school
You can get a ged and go to a community college then transfer to a 4 year one.

Trauma from bullying, domestic abuse/neglect, never winning at anything sticks with you forever.

Orphans have it rough but it’s still better than being stuck with a shitty family that’ll destroy you mentally.
Then it's @Delusional coper

You can get a ged and go to a community college then transfer to a 4 year one.

Trauma from bullying, domestic abuse/neglect, never winning at anything sticks with you forever.
I also had that

I have had a very shitty experience. Dismissive parents, complete social isolation my entire life, some health issues, autism. I feel like at every turn in my life there was a blockade despite me doing everything right.

@Repulsive123 because he said he would fuck this

Me

def not OP
Same here, I watched horrible things happen to my mother at the hands of my father. I had narcy parents that wouldn’t let me develop properly, they ignored me to the point where I was mute for years. All this on top of being bullied and used by my normie friends. I hate thinking what I could’ve been without retarded parents.
That doesn’t begin to scratch the surface, I remember being starved, openly humiliated, almost killed.

I have suffered a lot, I just don’t talk about the things that have truly fucked me up.

That doesn’t begin to scratch the surface, I remember being starved, openly humiliated, almost killed.
not dismissing your problems but the person who had it the 'worst' is probably some greycel nobody's heard of

I have suffered a lot

all truecels including me