Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who here washes dishes by hand like a true OG and not in that damn dryer

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

✡︎Rotting at the speed of light卐
★★★★★
Washing my based NEET plates so they are shiny and clean for the NEET to indulge in his next meal before a horde of gaming sessions.

DISWASHERS ARE FOR NORMIE FAGS.

REAL NIGGAS HAND WASH THEY'RE DISHES

no because iam not retarded

Recently me too.

I hate cleaning. I was never good at it either. If I want things to get clean then it will take me forever. And I'm always worried the chemicals will negatively impact my health. A dishwasher is great because it does the job for me

I hate cleaning. I was never good at it either. If I want things to get clean then it will take me forever. And I'm always worried the chemicals will negatively impact my health. A dishwasher is great because it does the job for me
For me they always break down and i watched videos on how to fix it, It still gives me a shit f12 warning, I prefer using my hands which is more stable.

I scrub them with a steel scourer and then wash them with a dish sponge and fairy liquid.