Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Is More Respected?

Who would be more respected on this forum?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
I want to know if post count is more important or join date for you guys. Personally, I would go with join date, but it doesn't really matter as much as the user's age. For example, an oldcel here should be more respected than the masses of 20-somethings and teenagers.

For posterity, "2024cel" could also refer to any newcel.

Suicidefuel for @Vendetta. :lul:

Last edited:
I respect @Emba whichever category he's in

I respect @Emba whichever category he's in
He should be in the oldcel (by age) category (not listed here). Some people refer to 2017-18cels as oldcels, but I don't agree with that usage.

Join date pill is unbeatable. You can never escape it. :blackpill:

What about 137 .b.c.e cels?

aren't they kinda the same

What about 137 .b.c.e cels?
I see what you did there. :feelsLSD:

aren't they kinda the same
It's very rare to find 2017/2018cels here and you can basically speedrun becoming a Paragon by postmaxxing in the sewers. I think both are arbitrary ways of judging a user, though, but I can understand why some people commend OGcels but put down newcels (basically every community is like this; the sooner you have joined, the more respect you are given). I personally give a lot of respect to the oldcels because of the sheer amount of mental fortitude and strength it takes to survive 30, 40, 50 plus years of being a virgin without an hero'ing or going insane.

I am new
but often look up to the OG members of .is....
I respect them more, cause they´ve been sailing the ship for much longer.

I want to know if post count is more important or join date for you guys. Personally, I would go with join date, but it doesn't really matter as much as the user's age. For example, an oldcel here should be more respected than the masses of 20-somethings and teenagers.

For posterity, "2024cel" could also refer to any newcel.

Suicidefuel for @Vendetta. :lul:
i dont give a shit nigga faggot is meat riding me :lul:

-One is a an account bought by feds
-One is an incel trying hard to fit in
You decide

Join date pill is unbeatable. You can never escape it. :blackpill:
You can always buy an old acvount from master ;)
But now that you became a mod you can just take whichever abandonned og account you chose.
Admins can simply edit the join date so it doesn't matter for them

I respect more any oldcel then a newfag. Its just common sense, newfags are always cancerous posters, don't know to respect the ones above them.

Honestly, I usually don't care about either of those but whether if I like the poster or not. A 2017cel with 500 posts that I don't know is the same as a 2024 spam tranny that only posts in the sewers that I don't know.