Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who Is Most Hated?

Who do you hate more?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
Tallfags:
  • Massive superiority complex
  • Perpetuate stereotypes against short men (Napoleon complex, short man syndrome)
  • More aggressive
  • More sexually successful
  • Constantly bitch about irrelevant and inconsequential "problems" with being tall, e.g.:
    • Upset that he's being told by his girlfriend to pick things up from shelves.
    • Upset that she has a lower chance of becoming a street model.
    • Hardest life experience: sitting in a plane.
    • Constantly bragging about the sports they play. Their whole life is almost centered around bragging.
    • Considers women liking tall men a preference, proceeds to complain about how they objectify him and only want him for his height.
    • Devastated in the rare circumstances of finding someone taller than them.
    • "My ass is itching. Must be short men's fault."
    • Mentions of their height in every given situation even when completely unnecessary and irrelevant.
  • Have half the suicide rate of short men
  • Are quicker to engage in physical aggression than short men
  • Have more partners and father more children
  • Report more satisfaction in their romantic relationships than shorter men
  • Less likely to be bullied in school
  • Less likely to experience premature hair loss
Verdict:

Some good ol' fashioned LS (limb-shortening) surgery so that they don't have to suffer the oh-so horrible inconvenience of having to be asked what height they are constantly by gawking AVERAGE HEIGHT SCUM. Enjoy your new heights. :)

Leatherface knee hammer

Females:
  • Are psychopathic (see GeckoBus's thread "Females are Psychopaths")
  • Shame men for things they cannot control
  • Often engage in sneaky herd behavior (4.5 times the ingroup bias of men)
  • Perpetuate retarded socially construct ideals of masculinity that are completely arbitrary
  • Have hybristophilia (attraction to murderers, serial killers, terrorists, rapists, gang members) and scelerophilia (tend to be attracted to the Dark Triad—narcissism, manipulativeness, & psychopathy, as well as men exhibiting antisocial behavior such as bullies, men who are criminals, men who are violent, and even misogynists)
  • Are more attracted to animal murderers and eaters (omnivores and carnivores) than vegetarians or vegans (herbivores)
  • Some have zoophilia, homosexuality, and other paraphilias and abnormal fetishes like rape, as well as dippoldism (child abuse), barysadism (extreme violence)
  • Prefer low-to-average intelligence
  • Prefer men with ADHD out of all people
  • May exhibit Cluster-B (histrionic) traits, which is actually correlated with having more offspring and sexual partners (as much as 3.5 times more)
  • Sexually promiscuous
  • Sexually unfaithful
  • Pathological liars and professional gaslighters
  • Hypocrites in every aspect
  • Racists
  • "Very unattractive" women are more likely to be married than other women
  • Withhold sex from male partners solely based on their attractiveness ("The attractiveness gap in a couple predicts how long they wait before engaging in sex") or money ("Men with much lower incomes than their wives are more than twice as likely to not have sex")
  • Prefer more aggressive, dominant, assertive men who are more likely to exhibit behaviors like psychopathy, aggression, cheating, and exploitative behavior
  • "23-33% of women intentionally mislead men they are not interested in for free meals"
  • Fake orgasms
  • Crazy standards, yet they complain incessantly ("Women rate 80% of men as 'below medium', while men rate women on a bell curve," etc. etc.)
  • Are more attracted to men who are already in relationships than single men
  • Women name the wrong man as the "father" for 3.36% of all childbirths
  • Initiate most (70%) of divorces for reason of boredom (mentioned by the euphemistic term "incompatibility")
  • "Promiscuous women are more incompetent, cold, and unstable"
  • Ironically the biggest misogynistic (hate promiscuous females, "Women write 45.0-61.3% of all 'misogynistic' tweets on Twitter about female promiscuity")
  • Vaginal BO ("69% of young women have turned down sex due to concerns about their vaginal odor")
  • Walking STD superspreaders (~21.8% of females with 5+ partners have STDs; we all know all females have 5+ partners; therefore, ~21.8% of females have STDs)
  • Are rapists (force men to penetrate)
  • Are domestic abusers and husband beaters (biggest perpetrators of nonreciprocal domestic violence)
  • Want men to fuck themselves over ("Women prefer stoic men who downplay their health problems in a long-term relationship")
  • Hate their husbands and move on easier ("Being widowed in one's 20s increases suicide risk by ~17x for men, but only ~4x for women")
And:

Most females have higher kill counts than entire army units. The average female has a kill count higher than most serial killers, mass shooters, concentration camp wardens, death squads, dictators, war criminals, drug cartels, and terrorists.

Some female out there has undone Timothy McVeigh in her death count. Hell, most have undone Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, and Edmund Kemper.

If abortion was factored in as murder, the murderer with the highest death toll wouldn't be some deranged psychopathic serial killer, it would be an average Western female living in the suburbs.

ENDLESS REASONS

Verdict:

Get free FTM surgery to get rid of that pussy and enter into the world of male privilege! :p

Leatherface halving

Last edited:
If anyone says Jews I will personally send mossad to exterminate their entire bloodine

normies (and jews)

foids are way worse.

Another thing I realised with men taller than me is that they bitch and complain about things so much more. Not just height related things it’s everything they complain about

Jews are the worst. But considering they aren't an option, then females. Niggers would also be an acceptable choice.

If anyone says Jews I will personally send mossad to exterminate their entire bloodine
Did jews steal your foreskin or something?

Jews are the worst. But considering they aren't an option, then females. Niggers would also be an acceptable choice.
You racist piece of crap
Jews are your greatest ally
Also white race sucks

You racist piece of crap
Jews are your greatest ally
Also white race sucks
Fuck off. Jews ruined everything. Whites built this world from the ground up, They should lead all the other races into glory and eternal peace and prosperity, but your greedy brothers decided that would be no good, so they fucked everything up.

Fuck off. Jews ruined everything. Whites built this world from the ground up, They should lead all the other races into glory and eternal peace and prosperity, but your greedy brothers decided that would be no good, so they fucked everything up.
Stfu Jews make the markets go up or down so you better bow to your alien jewish overlords and pray for us to spare you
And whites are racist and white girls need to give me pussy or they are anti sémite

The female species angers me just a tad bit more

Jews, gypsies

I despise them both but i hate foids slightly more

Myself if that was an option

BOTH ARE VILE SCUM

BOTH NEED TO BE BRUTALLY TORTURED, STARVED, AND DEPRAVED OF BASIC NESSITIES (in minecraft) of course

a female is just an animal to her desires, but a tallfag is what makes you actually feel inferior for just existing

I hate the rich.Especially those born rich.

anyone who voted tallfags should be banned

Nice thread. Foids are worse, both deserve to switch bodies with 4 foot deformed truecel