Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Who is the "ex-incel" that was interviewed by these cucks?

I can't watch it, makes me cringe too much.

I can't watch it, makes me cringe too much.
High iq. I just wanted to find out if anyone knows who the cuck being interviewed is.

Last edited:
This white normie is an "ex-incel"? I fucking highly doubt it

This white normie is an "ex-incel"? I fucking highly doubt it
I listened to more of it and realized he's most likely not from here because he said he went from incel to mgtow to pua to cuck.

I listened to more of it and realized he's most likely not from here because he said he went from incel to mgtow to pua to cuck.

That must be IT, no one would ever swallow the bluepill after the blackpill

I don't want to watch it. Did he ascend or is he a kissless virgin but somehow not an incel?

No such thing as "ex-incel" if you can ever escape inceldom you were not an incel in the first place. Ok sure, there are exceptions but those exceptions don't go around proclaiming how blackpill is wrong unless they wanna scam you out of your money or some shit. You can't go back from blackpill it's literally not possible. It's like trying to unlearn how to walk. You can't do it, once you know how it's not possible.

a LARPer. none of these “former incels” that the media interviews have ever posted on an incel forum

I don't want to watch it. Did he ascend or is he a kissless virgin but somehow not an incel?
He said he's still struggling and only lost his virginity 7 months ago in march, probably to a hooker or a landwhale. Being bluepilled as an incel only makes things worse.

Probably @jackbud.

Once you stop hating women you instantly stop being an incel. That's how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back