Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who is the greatest musical figure of the 21st century so far?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
For my money, I gotta go Kanye. He really transcended rap as a whole and showed the potential the genre had.

He has basically everything youd want to back up an argument like this as well.

Albums that are total masterpieces (MBDTW, Watch the Throne)

So many great stand alone songs. Really great mix of quality and quantity that is extremely rare in musicians. Not many artist in history have AS many great songs as he does let alone the 21st century.

Again he transcended the entire genre. The rap games had already progressed from simple 808 beats and synths by the time he started but he brought it to a whole new level. Songs like "flashing lights" and "all of the lights" were a far cry from the Tupac biggie days.

That's just my opinion though, I'd like to hear some of yours as to who and why you think someone is the best artist of the 21st century

Kanye didn't evolve rap, he literally just did pop and called it rap and introduced it to a bunch of retards as rap

Ahem Nobuo Uematsu

Kanye didn't evolve rap, he literally just did pop and called it rap and introduced it to a bunch of retards as rap
How so? What makes kanye a pop artist not a rapper?

>greatest musical figure
>a nigbop rapper

Its over.

How so? What makes kanye a pop artist not a rapper?
He sings more than he raps, and his beats are every sound but hip hop. He also has ghost writers and is basically just a producer

>21st century
>Musical figure

:feelskek:

Shibayan IMO.

MGMT Congratulations album is my favorite 21st century music figure

Obviously Justin Bieber

Bro we didnt even finish a quarter of 21. century.

There is no telling

If this is what zoomers actually believe we need to nuke this civilization ASAP.

Might as well stick bones in your nose because this is the level our civilization has sunk into.

Greatest is hard but influencial is probably a woman like beyonce
or BTS