Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who is your favorite composer?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
For me it has to be Chopin, his music is amazing. From his sonatas to his etudes 10/10. I'd say after Chopin, Mozart is second, Beethoven third, and then ill give Bach fourth, with Debussy being fifth. Just my preference. Honorable mentions: Liszt, Rachmaninoff, and Schubert.

etude. op 10 no 5 is my favorite from chopin

it's over

Chopin is overrated. He’s what all the zoomers like now.

I like Handel's shit

For me it has to be Chopin, his music is amazing. From his sonatas to his etudes 10/10. I'd say after Chopin, Mozart is second, Beethoven third, and then ill give Bach fourth, with Debussy being fifth. Just my preference. Honorable mentions: Liszt, Rachmaninoff, and Schubert.
Chopin is not even in the same league as Bach, Mozart, Liszt, Rach and Beethoven

For me it's Ernesto Lecuona because he wrote the beauty that is Malaguena ;)

Chopin is not even in the same league as Bach, Mozart, Liszt, Rach and Beethoven
Doesn't matter, its just my preference, I prefer listening to his pieces than the other composers.

Vivaldi
Philip glass.