Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who mogs: Handicapped white man in wheelchair vs curry

Handicapped white man in wheelchair (missing 1 leg) vs curry

• Total voters
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Obviously the curry will have a easier time walking and stuff but I'm talking about quality of life, who will have the best life?

I think the white man will have a way better life because he will get treated way better and he will still be able to get some pussy.. people would see him and probably think he is a war veteran but the curry would be seen as a invading shit

btw if someone sees a handicapped curry they will think he failed his suicide in the train tracks :feelshaha:

Why the obsession over curries

White man because being white automatically means you slay all ethnic women. Physical appearance doesn't matter, it's all about race.

White man because being white automatically means you slay all ethnic women. Physical appearance doesn't matter, it's all about race.
So you are saying he could slay these latinas?

Being white is life. I’d take being the ugliest and most retarded white truecel over being the best looking and NT non white slayer.

Being white is life. I’d take being the ugliest and most retarded white truecel over being the best looking and NT non white slayer.
Brutal JBWpill