Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who Saw NegroKing. What was His Rating?

He claims 5-6/10, above average by Indian standrads, and average by Western standards.

But, I'm not entirely sure to be quite frank. Also claims to be have a big nose, but apparently is a gymcel as well.

Leave the man alone, he'll divulge the details if he wants to.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He claims 5-6/10, above average by Indian standrads, and average by Western standards.

But, I'm not entirely sure to be quite frank. Also claims to be have a big nose, but apparently is a gymcel as well.

Watch this
https://youtu.be/UXLgz3wH2n8

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Watch this
https://youtu.be/UXLgz3wH2n8
Can't always trust people on the internet.

dardycunt said:
Leave the man alone, he'll divulge the details if he wants to.

I told him to ask because he was curious. I’m not comfortable sharing pics bc I don’t know him.

King is Tiger. RAWR XDDDDD !!!!!!!

idkwattodowithlife said:

Yeah pretty much but he wants confirmation from people who’ve actually seen me.

NegroKing said:
I told him to ask because he was curious. I’m not comfortable sharing pics bc I don’t know him.

Fair enough, my mistake.