Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Who was the first based sadist to put razorblades in candies

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Seriously who was the first based and bitter incel that decided to put razorblades in candy, and give them to children on halloween :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:.

I can imagine a lonely truecel that got abused by the world scheming a plan to get back at soyciety, and coming up with this :lul:. It's ingenious! XD

@Feminism Sucks! You should make your own mars bars and put rat poison in the filling, and drop a basket full of them near a sWHOREties halloween party.

I'm going to wipe my ass with the snickah bar

Go and put razorblade in Chad candies, check your face after that.

Afaik it never happened. It's a modern day myth.

they always claim like OH SHIT GUYS SOME NIGGA BOOBY TRAPPED GUMMY BEARS AND PUT THEM ON A PLAYGROUND KEEP YO KIDS SAFE

evil-world-live-in.gif

Seriously who was the first based and bitter incel that decided to put razorblades in candy, and give them to children on halloween :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:.

I can imagine a lonely truecel that got abused by the world scheming a plan to get back at soyciety, and coming up with this :lul:. It's ingenious! XD
I think it would be funny if he laced them with LSD instead: Imagine some young kids eating candy & tripping :feelshaha:.
@Feminism Sucks! You should make your own mars bars and put rat poison in the filling, and drop a basket full of them near a sWHOREties halloween party.
He'd be better off lacing Vodka or Cocaine with something- those whores live off that.

It happened once or twice I think, but it's not an occurrence that happens on an actual noticeable scale annually.

It happened once or twice I think, but it's not an occurrence that happens on an actual noticeable scale annually.
the problem is self reporting

nobody knows how many snickers @IncelsNeverCry actually wiped through his asscrack

As a kid, I got given a rotten apple core wrapped with mars bar packaging.

the problem is self reporting

nobody knows how many snickers @IncelsNeverCry actually wiped through his asscrack
I was thinking of getting some Snickers to cope with later tonight but now I'm not sure:feelswhat:.