Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who will you support in the Cricket T20 World Cup final? England or Pakistan

Who will you support? England or Pakistan

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Being a currycel I am a big fan of cricket. I was very glad to see other cricketcels know who Shaheen Shah Afridi is in the other thread. I will be supporting Pakistan as a curry (and Muslim) and I also like the way they play their cricket. Big fan of Mohammed Haris's batting and Haris Rauf's bowling. England is pretty good as well though, it was lifefuel seeing them obliterate India last night.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ezU7MtrF0

, it was lifefuel seeing them obliterate India last night.
Curryland curries are so fucking weak. Can't wack the ball, can't bowl with pace, can't field. Imagine having the richest cricket board and the biggest talent pool and then still failing to win WC tournaments. Garbage genetics! Being in the north means that Pakis are at least saved by good genetics that allow their bowlers to extract pace and bounce.

You don't care about curries national sport?
Given it is the national sport of currys it is also the national sport of currys

Curryland curries are so fucking weak. Can't wack the ball, can't bowl with pace, can't field. Imagine having the richest cricket board and the biggest talent pool and then still failing to win WC tournaments. Garbage genetics! Being in the north means that Pakis are at least saved by good genetics that allow their bowlers to extract pace and bounce.
Pakistan isn’t usually that good compared to mayofag countries like Australia, England and New Zealand as well tbh. New Zealand is the biggest mog tbh, tiny population and they don’t even like cricket that much and they do pretty well. It was funny in 2019 when they knocked out India

Who gives me pussy?

Pakistan isn’t usually that good compared to mayofag countries like Australia, England and New Zealand as well tbh.
They have improved a lot in the last couple of years though. They have way more pace potential than India.

They have improved a lot in the last couple of years though. They have way more pace potential than India.
Indeed. Pakis are northern curries and they have stronger genetics. They always produced great fast bowlers. While the Indian curries just can't seem to match their speed

While the Indian curries just can't seem to match their speed
Indian seamers will never exceed 135 kmph. You can only go so far with skill when you fundamentally lack in strength and power.

Indian seamers will never exceed 135 kmph. You can only go so far with skill when you fundamentally lack in strength and power.
that's not true. Isn't bumrah faster than that

@ilieknothing why do curry openers lack muscle and power like the english?

Not consistently.
Still pretty impressive given his build. Looks malnourished but still puts out decent speed. Nowhere near Aussie or Pak pacers though.

why are indian curries like this? What causes their weak genetics?
Bad evolutionary history and anthropology that's characterized by tropical weather and famine conditions.:fuk:

Bad evolutionary history and anthropology that's characterized by tropical weather and famine conditions.:fuk:
Africa also had famines though but Niggers aren't as bad as curries

@ilieknothing why do curry openers lack muscle and power like the english?
There have been powerful curry openers like Sehwag and Jayasuriya. England have usually have had very bad openers. I think you are thinking too deeply into genetics and cricket. Cricket doesn’t really require supreme genetics, if I hit the ball with all my might with timing it would go far for 6

England have usually have had very bad openers.
In tests, not limited overs. ENG team is full of muscular sloggers like Buttler, Hales, Roy, Bairstow, list goes on. Meanwhile, Indians only have those who try to time the ball.

Cricket doesn’t really require supreme genetics,
Yes it does. Its a fairly physical sport. Need to have brutally strong and tall bowlers and athletic fielders to win. Pajeets lack both.

Yes it does. Its a fairly physical sport. Need to have brutally strong and tall bowlers and athletic fielders to win. Pajeets lack both.
Not necessarily. Sachin was a manlet but thrashed tall strong bowlers. Kohli is a manlet too.

Spin can win matches too, not just fast bowlers. That's why curries make spin pitches.

Cricket does not require as much physicality as nfl or football.

Not necessarily. Sachin was a manlet but thrashed tall strong bowlers. Kohli is a manlet too.

Spin can win matches too, not just fast bowlers. That's why curries make spin pitches.

Cricket does not require as much physicality as nfl or football.
Don Bradman was also a manlet. You also don't necessarily have to be strong and tall as a seamer as well, you can bowlers cutters and other variations and shit.

But yeah you can be a fat shit as a spinner or a batsman

Don Bradman was also a manlet. You also don't necessarily have to be strong and tall as a seamer as well, you can bowlers cutters and other variations and shit.

But yeah you can be a fat shit as a spinner or a batsman
That's why curries produce good batters and spinners. These require the least athletism.

If cricket only had pace bowlers, India would be among the bottom teams.

What's the difference? :feelskek:

Sachin was a manlet but thrashed tall strong bowlers. Kohli is a manlet too.
Both use timing to exceptional levels. I've never seen Kohli slog the way Bairstow, Roy and Buttler can.
Curries make dust bowls because they don't have the genetics to charge in fast. Spin test matches are the most boring. They either end too quickly or they rage on forever with the first innings scores going well over 500 runs. SENA test cricket is the most exciting and balanced. The swing and seam movements make it look like something is going to happen with every delivery.
You also don't necessarily have to be strong and tall as a seamer as well, you can bowlers cutters and other variations and shit.
Not good enough to win big matches.
That's why curries produce good batters and spinners. These require the least athletism.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Curry batters can barely hold their own on SENA green tops.

NFL and Rugby are strictly gigachad territory.
Yup. Imagine curry teams competing in NFL or Rugby jfl. They'd get thrashed.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: Curry batters can barely hold their own on SENA green tops.
I remember back in Australian tours only a couple of batsmen would be able to survive the bowling. It was Sachin and Dravid back in the day, now it's Kohli and someone else. Curries used to get thrashed by huge margins. Meanwhile Australians losing in India wouldn't lose by such big margins. Even one of the best spinners ever is Shane Warne, but no curry pacer is among the top pace greats.

Both use timing to exceptional levels. I've never seen Kohli slog the way Bairstow, Roy and Buttler can.
There have been good curry sloggers though. There is Sehwag, Jayasuriya, Yuvraj, Rohit Sharma and of course Shahid Afridi (probably the most braindead batsman ever)

I remember back in Australian tours only a couple of batsmen would be able to survive the bowling. It was Sachin and Dravid back in the day, now it's Kohli and someone else. Curries used to get thrashed by huge margins. Meanwhile Australians losing in India wouldn't lose by such big margins. Even one of the best spinners ever is Shane Warne, but no curry pacer is among the top pace greats.

Wasim and Waqar are considered top pace greats, Imran as well
He's probably talking about Indians alone, not Pakis. Pakistan is known to produce great pacers.
There have been good curry sloggers though. There is Sehwag, Jayasuriya, Yuvraj, Rohit Sharma and of course Shahid Afridi (probably the most braindead batsman ever)
Indian batting unit as a whole relies on timing, not brute force hitting, which has become necessary in limited overs in the last 5 to 8 years.

Being a currycel I am a big fan of cricket. I was very glad to see other cricketcels know who Shaheen Shah Afridi is in the other thread. I will be supporting Pakistan as a curry (and Muslim) and I also like the way they play their cricket. Big fan of Mohammed Haris's batting and Haris Rauf's bowling. England is pretty good as well though, it was lifefuel seeing them obliterate India last night.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ezU7MtrF0

curries as am curry. But tbh they'll probably lose

Obviously Pakistan since I am from that country and because supporting England is Gay

Where is the option for neither

I support Pakistan because they deserve to win and I consider them as my brothers since I am a North curry and share cultural, historical and linguistical similarities with them.

I tried to get into cricket, it seems fun, but I have a hard time understanding it. Either way, regardless of the sport, I’d much rather Pakistan win than england.

Ever heard of Umran Malik?
Nigga's average bowling speed is 147 km/h but the most important thing to note that he's from North (J&K).

Attachments

• 1668181489392.png
    1668181489392.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 7
Ever heard of Umran Malik?
Nigga's average bowling speed is 147 km/h but the most important thing to note that he's from North (J&K).
He's not playing in the national side.

So I guess curries can't defeat Whites. 2022 WC: ENG | 2021 WC: AUS | 2021 WTC: NZ | 2019 WC: ENG

@ilieknothing @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Subhuman100 @

So I guess curries can't defeat Whites. 2022 WC: ENG | 2021 WC: AUS | 2021 WTC: NZ | 2019 WC: ENG

@ilieknothing @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Subhuman100 @
Curries won in 2011
But yeah it's shameful that curries can't dominate completely despite having the richest board in the cricketing world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back