Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you like to see considered for mod in the future?

Who would you like to see considered for mod in the future?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fat Link

Fat Link

Collector of Discord kittens and toasty roasties
★★★★★
Who would you like to see considered for mod in the future?

I can't vote for multiple people so:
@nice_try @Mainländer @PPEcel @ThoughtfulCel @BlkPillPres @JoeBruhcel

JFL at making @Broly mod. :feelshaha:

@nice_try

Because he would probably be harsh on bragging.

Or @Dregster666 because of time zones

Last edited:
Where am I buddy bro? Interested.

@trying to ascend

he seems more level headed than any of the options you listed

@BlkPillPres @IncelKing

Currently i would go with @shii410 and @nice_try because of their anti fakecel attitude. But all guys listed are good choice, except @FrothySolutions he is good and considerate person so his judgement would be too soft.

Currently i would go with @shii410 and @nice_try because of their anti fakecel attitude. But all guys listed are good choice, except @FrothySolutions he is good and considerate person so his judgement would be too soft.

I would go way hard, I would be the second coming of LittleBoy. I'm familiar with his work, I stand by all of it.

I was gonna vote for myself but I noticed no one did that so I refrained as well :feelstrash:

Also thanks for the votes!

I vote for @PPEcel

And why is blk press and broly and option? Blk will just ban anyone he disagrees with

I must say I am surprised at the present turnouts as I really believed the ol Frothmeister and little buddy Broly would be some of the major leading candidates? :feelshehe:

Guess not. :feelsclown:

My choice would be @Mainländer

The fuck are these nominations :feelswhat:
Its more or less to try and get a proper flavor of who else the community would feel the most comfortable with leading it into the future. :feelshehe:

I will likely do one or two more of these. :feelsUgh:

between voting either thoughtfulcel and blkpillpress, since blk is voted the most ill vote him. both are the only ones that actually show concern over the quality of the forum and show they are eager to increase the quality of the forum and enforce rules if the opportunity is presented. on the other hand it feels like at least one of the users in that poll would allow fakecels to stay though.

I will be gone if @ThoughtfulCel becomes mod.

Don't care.. as long as they do their job well it doesn't matter. I trust the team in place to make the correct decisions in growing the team.

No multiple votes allowed ... :fuk:

I want to vote for multiple dudes:

@Mainländer
@FrothySolutions
@Pixycel is missing.
@ThoughtfulCel
@BlkPillPres ,but I'm afraid he would ban people just for disagreeing with him :feelsseriously:

Well, maybe anyway. Just the fact someone like him is even getting considered just makes me think though…..
Bruh, you got a foid to give you a footjob and you slept with a JB naked when you were younger. :chad:

Its nice to be considered for the position :feelsaww: but in any case I think I’d fit better as more of an unofficial advisor/consultant than as an actual authority figure

I’m very strongly opinionated about certain things but the actual role and position of a forum moderator isn’t all that appealing to me

@FrothySolutions would be my vote, I’d say he’s one of the most mature and thoughtful people here when it comes to forum issues

I’d recommend @Uggo Mongo and @based_meme , I have more but can’t think of them atm. @Dregster666 would be fun as a mod:feelsPop:.
@BlkPillPres hes good too but his infamous ignore list is intimidating. @Mainländer is good too but he’s had times of being inactive. @nice_try came back recently and is based about fakecel hate. @FrothySolutions mixed feelings. @PPEcel no because CCP spy and brag. @ThoughtfulCel can be based but he needs to stop with the gorilla larp and always complaining about whites and thinking I’m a fakecel. @IncelKing he recently became unbanned so I don’t know too much about him.
Don’t mind the gorilla shit but the ‘Them damn whites’ shit just gets annoying.

I personally won’t be voting as I don’t want to upset anyone and make them think ‘But what about me?’

I unironically am the greatest at reporting retards :fuk: make me mod
I personally won’t be voting as I don’t want to upset anyone and make them think ‘But what about me?’
Nigga i wasnt even included :feelsrope:

Low key disappointed too but oh well.
They should make you a honorary mod tbh (because i feel like you are too nice to ban or warn anyone :fuk:) you are pretty chill :feelsokman:

Retarded nominations except for a few such as @nice_try

They should make you a honorary mod tbh (because i feel like you are too nice to ban or warn anyone :fuk:) you are pretty chill :feelsokman:
I banned a user in the past on a different blackpilled forum I use to moderate but it was for breaking a rule, I never abuse my powers though.

If you’re wondering why I’m no longer moderator, well, MANY users got modded and I mean MANY and as you can imagine, there were a bunch of morons abusing their powers so many got un-modded as a result of all this and the admin decided to only make a small amount of users mod, I’m guessing he was only picking people he SEVERLEY trusts or some shit after the incident.

Was this list made as a joke? lol. Of those, I'd vote for Mainlander, he seems the most level headed.

Frothy wouldn't be a bad choice either

Most retarded one imo.

:fuk:

Retarded nominations except for a few such as @nice_try
Thx based truecel bro, you would also be a great mod.

Most retarded one imo.
That's good you think it's retarded, we advocate for the purge of mentalfakecels such as yourself from this forum

That's good you think it's retarded, we advocate for the purge of mentalfakecels such as yourself from this forum
keep crying dog, ill always be here until im bored of this shithole forum.

Since @IncelKing voted for himself I did it as well :feelshmm:

is good too but he’s had times of being inactive.
That's true, but if I become a mod, I won't stay offline for long like I did before (unless something serious happen or something, of course). The change in the admin/mod team inspired me to me active again if you noticed.

@Broly?! The fakecel! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I love @FrothySolutions he would make a good mod tbhngl

I’d recommend @Uggo Mongo and @based_meme , I have more but can’t think of them atm. @Dregster666 would be fun as a mod:feelsPop:.
@BlkPillPres hes good too but his infamous ignore list is intimidating. @Mainländer is good too but he’s had times of being inactive. @nice_try came back recently and is based about fakecel hate. @FrothySolutions mixed feelings. @PPEcel no because CCP spy and brag. @ThoughtfulCel can be based but he needs to stop with the gorilla larp and always complaining about whites and thinking I’m a fakecel. @IncelKing he recently became unbanned so I don’t know too much about him.
I appreciate the vote of confidence, brocel, but my biases would get in the way of modding. Generally, I try to be as neutral as possible, but making decisions on who gets the axe and who doesn't is not my style. I'm more of an advisor than I am a judge or executioner.

I'd say @shii410 , @Dregster666 , and @nice_try with a 30/30/40 split, respectively.

@Fat Link For the love of all is that good and noble, please do NOT let @Mainländer become a mod. He's very emotional and is less likely to make objective decisions. Half of ID will be full of AoC pedo bait threads under the guise of loli discussions.

Last edited: