Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who would you marry If you took a shower daily and personalitymaxxed and you would somehow ascend...

what would you do?

• virgin wife

• chad sons with older foid as a husband

• chad sons with older foid as boyfriend

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Would you, given you took sufficient showers, marry a virgin 18yo wife that is really ugly and the personality is mediocre but ok.

Or a really tall foid whose brother is a Gigachad (so your sons might actually look nice) but she is 26 and fucked with no condom in all holes by past boyfriend she lived with for mutliple years, and even had shit like threesomes after breakup. Maybe even smart academically but personality is kinda toxic.

Or would you offer the second foid to make children together but dump her after 20 years for another foid that is 26?

How ugly is the 18 year?

I would do none of that gay shit. Post here and fuck prostitutes if absolutely needed.

I would marry my waifu.

if i dont get stacy wife i am not having children. i cannot even fathom my kids going through the torment that ive had to experience.