Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whoever made the school system is a completely demented bastard

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
For a start we get taught nonsense that doesn’t matter, but all that matters for how well you do in life is how you look like, what height are you, are you NT or not, if you fail in those aspects as a male you’re fucked for life yet no one chooses to fail or do good at them because it’s all genetics, whoever made this free dating system should burn in hell forever

be the change you want to see
launch minecraft at your local school today

there needs to be blackpill 101 in schools

For a start we get taught nonsense that doesn’t matter, but all that matters for how well you do in life is how you look like, what height are you, are you NT or not, if you fail in those aspects as a male you’re fucked for life yet no one chooses to fail or do good at them because it’s all genetics, whoever made this free dating system should burn in hell forever
You can get very far with good grades, I know several ugly people who are doctors for example, stop being lazy faggot

Why you calling the Jews bastards?

You can get very far with good grades, I know several ugly people who are doctors for example, stop being lazy faggot
That’s not what I’m talking about moron, career is a pure cope, what I meant is how well you enjoy school, college and after that

That’s not what I’m talking about moron, career is a pure cope, what I meant is how well you enjoy school, college and after that
You enjoy school as much as you make it for yourself, I quite enjoy going to high school, I can be with my incel friends and fuck around. It is a very good cope against boredom. Like when I took LSD at school, that shit was funny

lol kikes made the school system to make more kike worshipping mindless faggots

in my school the whore teacher was teaching us feminism and I told her "work harder and you will get paid" she couldn't say anything back:feelskek::feelskek:
brooooo, jfl in HS u can say that shit without consequences? i might do it this year

I said it got no problems, just had 1 cuck male teacher assume that i hate foids:feelskek:

Man up and say what you want they can't do shit about it
based lol

we are being taught to follow rules and obey the (((elites)))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back