Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whole subreddit of future is members

More GrAYwads to pick on

I have read all the comments on the post. Over and over the same bluepill shit.

I'm so happy that I don't read reddit

I have read all the comments on the post. Over and over the same bluepill shit.
But autistic people are easy to manipulate, we can drag them to the dark side

But autistic people are easy to manipulate, we can drag them to the dark side
The eternal dilemma of giving them the blackpill or letting them discover it.

I know they are just a few people making comments generalizing lonely men but it makes me depressed and feel even more that I can never have a normal relationship with anyone anymore. Sorry for my rant I'm just trying to get help and only finding hate filled posts pushing me back into my depression. It makes me feel I'd be better off dead than a lonely man in our society.
That is exactly what is going to happen and society does think that lonely men would be better off dead. How much longer will his coping last

It makes me feel sick to my stomach that we are automatically lumped with incels.
Looks like we've found another man who is involuntarily celibate but is not an incel, buddy boyos.

I know they are just a few people making comments generalizing lonely men
That's where you're wrong boyo. Normies hate you. All of them collectively, instinctively, biologically are wired to HATE YOUR GUTS for merely existing while being non-NT.

I can never have a normal relationship with anyone anymore.
Well, buddy boyo... looks like you're in dire straits. An autist having a "normal relationship" is a non-starter. You may end up having a relationship, especially if you have a good job, but it won't be "normal" -- you'll just be exploited as a cash cow by an ungrateful foid.

It makes me feel I'd be better off dead than a lonely man in our society.
kinda contradicts the part where you said:
I don't want to hurt or offend anyone.

Look buddy, you're an incel. Whether you like the term or not, that's where you are. Society hates you. Foids are disgusted by you. Come to terms with it.

The terror it gives normies is amazing and I say that as an aspie

Hes a fakecel i.e he had sex he would fit right in

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: This shit had me laughing so hard for like twenty minutes, and now it has me laughing again, so hard that it hurts real bad under my left rib, but it's still hilarious! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That guy is so pathetically weak, and probably a LARP. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Don't you mean the whole site?
No, the whole site in a whole has a lot of normies and chads, probably most of the users actually. There are a few bad actors that keep the site on a worse reputation.

No, the whole site in a whole has a lot of normies and chads, probably most of the users actually. There are a few bad actors that keep the site on a worse reputation.
Well, why don't they just stop catering to the minority, then?

Aspergersdefinition