Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Whore in France complains about being Shamed and Arrested in Home nation

should've put a lifefuel prefix :feelscomfy:

should've put a lifefuel prefix :feelscomfy:
I would have if she was killed or something but the French are treating her like some great intercultural intellectual
She is also a French diplomat in her capacity as the personal representative of the French president Emmanuel Macron to the Organisation internationale de la Francophonie.[2][3] In 2016 she was awarded the Prix Goncourt for her novel Chanson douce.
In 2017, she was made an Officier of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French government.[9]

In August 2022, she was announced as the chair of judges for the International Booker Prize 2023.[10]
JFL at this debauched nation @LeFrenchCel

I would have if she was killed or something but the French are treating her like some great intercultural intellectual

This is what happens to a people who murder their king and dare to defy the mandate of God. And then call it enlightenment. It is natural and deserved that such a nation would not stand the test of time. What we're seeing now is the death throes of the once almighty Frank. Is it a coincidence that they started losing all their wars after the revolution? i dont think so.

btw i'm guessing from your username that you're a sandcel where are you from exactly

This is what happens to a people who murder their king and dare to defy the mandate of God. And then call it enlightenment. It is natural and deserved that such a nation would not stand the test of time. What we're seeing now is the death throes of the once almighty Frank. Is it a coincidence that they started losing all their wars after the revolution? i dont think so.
based it's rare to see someone blackpilled on the french revolution it's one of the worst things that ever happened along with ww1 and the rise of communism

Laisse moi la niquer très fort

This country deserve to be colonized by muslims ngl

They should give her the Moroccan special, just like they beheaded those infidel sluts from Sweden...

based it's rare to see someone blackpilled on the french revolution it's one of the worst things that ever happened along with ww1 and the rise of communism
Yes that is unfortunately truthful to these days. it is indeed a rare occurance to encounter an actual fellow traditionalist. Hail to you friend!

the revolution sprouted the seeds of liberalism that was then was allowed to develope into bolshevism.

"Illusions: like those who say that the dusk is the opposite of the night, that the incipient degree of an evil is the antithesis of the acute and endemic form of it, that a diluted poison is the antidote of the same poison in its pure and concentrated state." #Evola

I feel nothing but utter loathing for France. Its revolution is the fountain from which all the modern societal ills plaguing the zeitgeist of our times flowed from. Make no mistake. The destruction of France is nothing but karmic justice at its finest and rawest form.