Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whore lies about being raped while cucking beta BF

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
TLDR
>Be billy beta
>Chad childhood friend constantly hitting on GF in front of you
>stand their like a pussy and let him:forcedsmile:
>party happening
>whore wants to go
>beta is working so he has to get those betabuxx
>NEET Chad is free though
>Both at party
>Whore wants chad's cock
>They fuck
>She lies about being le drugged and raped:soy:
>Sam, a third party who was at the party himself, tells billy beta the truth
>Whore later admits to making shit up
>billy insists he's still in wuv with her

OP also posted a later update, where he admits the whore is financially dependent on him, has been doing hard drugs behind his back, and has been cheating for a long time

JFL. JFL. JFL at western party culture and alcohol consoomerism. It's stories like this why I will never buy into the "muh mooozlem rape gangus!" It's always bullshit and will always be bullshit regardless of the skin color of the man being accused:feelsYall:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/iiigtd/my_21m_girlfriend_20f_was_raped_while_in_the/

The asteroid can't come soon enough

It's another "redditor gets cucked" episode

i hate to read reddit posts it makes me feel low t

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING DIME TO AMERICAN AND WESTERN WHORES!

What a cuck. Some people in this world just have too much empathy that they themselves are destroyed by it. This man was cheated on but even afterward, he still felt he had an obligation to this whore. Whether she was raped means jack shit because she still had the intention of cheating on him by leading Chad to the bedroom.

My guy, she cucked you for Chad. Obligations meant fuck all to that whore so you shouldn't have any towards her. Should have kick that fucking bitch out onto the curb as soon as you heard the truth, men are fucking weak!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back