Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whore say she saw zelensky suck cock at private party

I am telling you man whores make big money. Because the clients are not broke niggas.

mind timestamping the important part please?

mind timestamping the important part please?
0:22 whore talks about her history, and what led to her starting onlyfan
1:33 whore talks about the client base

4:02 whore talking about what happened at the private club party
4:09 whore talks about finding 3 half naked men.

Is that Zelensky?
That hohol has been on my mind. No cap.

Flamboyant Jewish actor who cross dresses…might actually be gay? Shimmer me timbers

0:22 whore talks about her history, and what led to her starting onlyfan
1:33 whore talks about the client base

4:02 whore talking about what happened at the private club party
4:09 whore talks about finding 3 half naked men.
Thank you
Listening to it, I feel like it would be hard in certain situations to recognise someones face with a cock in their mouth.

Flamboyant Jewish actor who cross dresses…might actually be gay? Shimmer me timbers
@Clarus look at what the side you support represents JFL. Well I guess I shouldn't expect any negative opinions on this from you glowie.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Reminder that @LesscoBlob supports this absolute faggot.

Thank you
Listening to it, I feel like it would be hard in certain situations to recognise someones face with a cock in their mouth.
They're pros. They've seen plenty of cocks in mouths.

You have a problem with that nigger?
Yes, you're an absolute faggot who supports kike globohomo and trannyism. And I will make every effort to remind everybody of that.

Yes, you're an absolute faggot who supports kike globohomo and trannyism. And I will make every effort to remind everybody of that.
1. you're a filthy disgusting nigger.
2. Literally your opinion is irrelevant.

1. you're a filthy disgusting nigger.
2. Literally your opinion is irrelevant.
:feelskek: :feelshaha:

Cope and seethe, globohomo faggot. You're literally the biggest Zelensky (a literal cocksucker) and globohomo cocksucker here.

You could build a thousand schools, hospitals, bridges, and orphanages, but suck just one cock, and the world will forever know you as a cocksucker.

:feelskek: :feelshaha:

Cope and seethe, globohomo faggot. You're literally the biggest Zelensky (a literal cocksucker) and globohomo cocksucker here.

You could build a thousand schools, hospitals, bridges, and orphanages, but suck just one cock, and the world will forever know you as a cocksucker.
1. You're a Putin cocksucker.
2. You couldn't build anything, Maybe first kill yourself?

How did you find this video. Id watch the entire thing on YouTube

1. You're a Putin cocksucker.
2. You couldn't build anything, Maybe first kill yourself?
Literally give zero fucks about who runs Russia, as long as it's not another NATO puppet. As long as he sends the nukes flying, I don't care if his own men kill him.

You, on the other hand, blindly support globohomo and trannyism. Killing yourself needs to be on your list of things to do, if you would remove "sucking dick" from that list anytime soon.

the Jew likes degeneration

Probs propaganda but won't be surprising if true

Probs propaganda but won't be surprising if true
He was in the entertainment business and danced in that homosexual music video. It's not much of an imaginative stretch think he sucked dick for payment or entertainment.

Holes lie reflexively and there is always the chance that it's bullshit propaganda, but there's preexisting evidence of Zelensky's faggotry, which reduces the chances that this is a lie.