Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Whores whining about normal stuff

lonelymaxxer

lonelymaxxer

j*ws are almost as annoying as whores
I can't believe how cocky yet incredibly dumb whores are. They have impossible to meet expectations, and never value my input into society. I have a seventeen-year old toilet sister. I spend hours making the world a greater place (I am an amateur writer) and I try to reach men who cant stand times in which true masculinity is ridiculed by utterly useless cunts. Being like me is not easy, living in a household with two whores (bitch mother and her offspring) makes any attempts at usefulness pointless. I spent recent times adapting to the reality we have to face (I study the ways of hikikomori) and I cannot find peace. BOTH of these whores have broken into my private space, telling me how I never help (they would never understand my purpose) and how I live in "filth", and I cannot take it anymore. How can they accuse me of "filth" when they emit the unbearable fesikh stink:feelshaha:?? How is this ignorance even possible?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

What’s your old account

I can't believe how cocky yet incredibly dumb whores are. They have impossible to meet expectations, and never value my input into society. I have a seventeen-year old toilet sister. I spend hours making the world a greater place (I am an amateur writer) and I try to reach men who cant stand times in which true masculinity is ridiculed by utterly useless cunts. Being like me is not easy, living in a household with two whores (bitch mother and her offspring) makes any attempts at usefulness pointless. I spent recent times adapting to the reality we have to face (I study the ways of hikikomori) and I cannot find peace. BOTH of these whores have broken into my private space, telling me how I never help (they would never understand my purpose) and how I live in "filth", and I cannot take it anymore. How can they accuse me of "filth" when they emit the unbearable fesikh stink:feelshaha:?? How is this ignorance even possible?:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You should make a profound statement declaring your eternal hatred of their sickening and obnoxious feminine identity.

What kind of "filth" do they mean? You have piss bottles in there? :feelsahh: