Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Whos more incel ?

Who ?

• Never tried guy

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • Landwhale kiss guy

Votes: 31 58.5%

• Total voters
SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
A guy who never tried and got nothing or a guy who tried a lot and got kiss from landwhale ?

guy who tried and got a landwhale.

landwhale guy. imagine trying all time and only thing to get is a landwhale, no thanks i would pass on this

4443E8EE 022C 4F66 ADF1 61C91D8E517A

Technically it would be the guy who never tried, but are landwhales even worth trying for?

Technically you have to try

This site is incels.is, not KHHVs.is

So trying and not getting sex makes you more of an incel than a volcel who never tries.

The landwhales kiss dude since he tried, he is more incel.

The other dude is volcel.

@Dregster666 thoughts?

I take a wild guess and say the guy who never tried

Fucking a landwhale is still ascension even if it's not ideal.

If you never tried, it depends on your looks and height, and if foids have shown you any IOIs.

Fucking a landwhale is still ascension even if it's not ideal.

If you never tried, it depends on your looks and height, and if foids have shown you any IOIs.
The OP said KISSING a landwhale, not having sex with one.

So would you rather kiss a landwhale and never be able to use this forum, or not kiss a landwhale and use this forum indefinitely?
If you don't kiss, you're still incel. Although whether or not you're a volcel for rejecting a landwhale is kinda murky. I can understand not wanting an obese foid who doesn't take care of her appearance, but at the same time landwhales still have the same standards as any other foid and there are guys who would enjoy having sex with a landwhale. Though rejecting a fat foid still wouldn't disqualify you from the forum if that's the only female attention you got.

However if you did actually choose to kiss her, then yeah you're not incel anymore.

If you don't kiss, you're still incel.
NO, YOU ARE VOLCEL, AND DON'T BELONG ON THIS FORUM.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
Although whether or not you're a volcel for rejecting a landwhale is kinda murky.
No, it's not murky at all, it's an agreed upon social contract by loser subhumans who have nothing but an obscure forum in their lives.
I can understand not wanting an obese foid who doesn't take care of her appearance, but at the same time landwhales still have the same standards as any other foid and there are guys who would enjoy having sex with a landwhale. Though rejecting a fat foid still wouldn't disqualify you from the forum if that's the only female attention you got.
see above
However if you did actually choose to kiss her, then yeah you're not incel anymore.
So incel is a choice, what a pathetic fucking identity.

Don't be surprised that society treats this forum like shit. You borugh this upon yourselves with your pride.

NO, YOU ARE VOLCEL, AND DON'T BELONG ON THIS FORUM.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

No, it's not murky at all, it's an agreed upon social contract by loser subhumans who have nothing but an obscure forum in their lives.

see above

So incel is a choice, what a pathetic fucking identity.

Don't be surprised that society treats this forum like shit. You borugh this upon yourselves with your pride.
It's not like a landwhale gave me attention or approached me.

It's not like a landwhale gave me attention or approached me.
Don't switch off topic.

If an incel here gets landwhale attention, they don't belong here.

AN INCEL WHO KISSES A LANDWHALE IS JUST A JUSTIFIED IN POSTING HERE THAN ONE WHO TURNED DOWN A KISS FROM A LANDWHALE.

Don't switch off topic.

If an incel here gets landwhale attention, they don't belong here.

AN INCEL WHO KISSES A LANDWHALE IS JUST A JUSTIFIED IN POSTING HERE THAN ONE WHO TURNED DOWN A KISS FROM A LANDWHALE.
And that was exactly my point. If a landwhale gave you attention, you're volcel but many people on this forum try to say that it doesn't count.

And that was exactly my point. If a landwhale gave you attention, you're volcel but many people on this forum try to say that it doesn't count.
Yeah, and its ridiculous.

Which is why theif forum with never be taken seriously if this mindset persists.