Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whos the Grinch this year and who got a place to go?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Im forced to go see my sexhaver family otherwise there will be consequenses, How about you?

Merry Christmas GIF by Storyful

No grinch for your face

You're as cuddly as a cactus
You're as charming as an eel
Mr. Grinch...

Yep that about describes me, I'd say

Mr. Grinch...

Hugs, My whole year has been go outside buy food go home sit on computer, All my social attempts fail and they blame one specific facial feature every time, Backstab me because it.

Mr. Grinch...

When i think of how im born its like how orcs from lord of the rings are born from mud and formed.

Hugs, My whole year has been go outside buy food go home sit on computer, All my social attempts fail and they blame one specific facial feature every time, Backstab me because it.
I hate humanity for being so fucking judgemental about looks

I hate humanity for being so fucking judgemental about looks
Agree, I was going to become a famous guitarist but because other guitarist hated me for my looks and i didnt fit in anywhere i just dropped it, If no ones gonna like what im gonna create once i learn guitar whats the point?

I am a nobody then and still but it was a nice dream!

Agree, I was going to become a famous guitarist but because other guitarist hated me for my looks and i didnt fit in anywhere i just dropped it, If no ones gonna like what im gonna create once i learn guitar whats the point?

I am a nobody then and still but it was a nice dream!
At the end of the day, we are just unwanted leftovers that are thrown away in the trash. We are the forgotten people of this big world we live in

At the end of the day, we are just unwanted leftovers that are thrown away in the trash. We are the forgotten people of this big world we live in
Lol

Found 2 bluepillers on basedspace.club

Imagine the level of copium these are inhaling!

They are bluepilled clowns
The one named kobo told me to kms because i said i dislike jews and with good reason, I replied that he should slit his wrists and bleed out in the bathub, Seriously why does all the shitty users have to infiltrate every good forum i join, It was good for a year but now as Monkcel, Kobo and Vitae joined the forum is complete garbage.

Just take the Scrooge pill

@Sexless incel he's here