Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whose blame it is?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date

who screwed it all

• feminism

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • normies abdicating masculinity to betabuxx and worship landwhales

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • my looks (brutal)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
who scrrwed us

normies option refers to powerful normies letting women gain more and more power

Last edited:
If there were no feminism, women would depend on every man

It’s multi faceted. Men are to blame. We gave up our power and gave toilets rights.

Feminist movement isn't even that bad yet where I'm from I just don't get pussy because I'm unattractive

My poor genetics and luck that made me stop growing at 5'4 :society:
my condolences bro, I guess nothing is worse than being brutally heightmogged by basically every female. I honestly don't know how can anyone dare to say "just be confident bro" to a 5'4 turbomanlet.

my condolences bro, I guess nothing is worse than being brutally heightmogged by basically every female. I honestly don't know how can anyone dare to say "just be confident bro" to a 5'4 turbomanlet.
MANLET ARE THE TRUEST OF CELS (other than deformedcels or cripplecels) AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE

MANLET ARE THE TRUEST OF CELS (other than deformedcels or cripplecels) AND NO ONE CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE
I agree tallfags have it way easier

Hello IT,

The biggest culprits are Jews, who push nonsense like feminism, and control the media.

My grandfather did not have to deal with: faggotry being promoted by the federal government, wide-open borders where illegal aliens are allowed to invade the country in caravans, sky-high housing costs delaying moving into my first home, foids being told by the Jew-run-media that it is cool to be alone and just a member of chad's harem, and the dogpill.