Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why am I called youngcel when this forum is filled with plenty of people younger than me

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I was born 2004. But still 18 rn

@Zer0/∞ @Ci Jey @Nikalas @Therapywasaaste (Joined when he was legit 14 JFL) @nystagmuscel @trying to ascend @NigerianCel. @Hikikomori_cel @RealSchizo @ZomoZawk @VitaminS @Swagpilled @Trec @Blackpill Monk we’re all born 2005.

Then we have @veqdera (also joined at 14) @Chuddington @EpsteinTruther41 @Adolf Hitler @Aspergcel born 2006.

We had 2-3 others (@Lycan @Betrayed @Truckzo dudes born in 2007 but they left or got banned afaik.

Anyways so cringe I’m considered a giga youngcel like JFL half this forum yes half this forum is below 21. There’s legit Agecuck “oldcels” who are fucking 24-25 advocating for a 20+ age restriction fucking 20+ age restriction. What site online has a fucking retard 20+ age restriction it’s legit age cucked oldcel garbage.

A bunch of the members here joined and have rotted on this forum since their teen years in 2017. They are still here they always use like a very small sample of youngcels who ascended to argue their point. So stupid man.

Last edited:
Anything younger than 20 or 21 is a youngcel to most people here even tho a 19 year old is a grown man

brutal thread i feel old now

Anything younger than 20 or 21 is a youngcel to most people here even tho a 19 year old is a grown man
Literally retarded this forum is filled with 19-20 year olds also yea they’re grown fucking men. Like men usually stop developing at 18 idk how people even claim these grown men are youngcels

Literally retarded this forum is filled with 19-20 year olds also yea they’re grown fucking men. Like men usually stop developing at 18 idk how people even claim these grown men are youngcels
Saying anybody younger than 20 can’t be Incel is bluepill propaganda and should be treated as such

It is just plan old stupid that people think that men under 18 or even more stupid men under 20 can't be incel. You are bluepilled as fuck if you don't realize teens aged 14-17 are having sex. And you are also bluepilled if you believe you can ascend by NTmaxxing/socialcirclemaxxing in high school or that you can muh self improve or muh looksmaxx to ascend in high school. So over all the idea that "youngcel is fakecel" or "the age limit here should be 20" is just dumb and bluepilled.

Last edited:
If anyone is confirmed to be under 18, that's an immediate ban. And what the fuck are you kids doing on this forum anyway?

If anyone is confirmed to be under 18, that's an immediate ban. And what the fuck are you kids doing on this forum anyway?
1. That rule was implemented November 2022. Prior to that youngcels were allowed and it was only implemented because oldcels kept whining.
2. JFL at calling 18-19 year olds kids

1. That rule was implemented November 2022. Prior to that youngcels were allowed and it was only implemented because oldcels kept whining.
2. JFL at calling 18-19 year olds kids

You said people here are presently younger than you. If you're 18, and they're younger than that, they shouldn't be here.

born 2004

You said people here are presently younger than you. If you're 18, and they're younger than that, they shouldn't be here.
Yes but they got grandfathered in. Basically anyone under 18 before the rule was implemented to stay

fbi expose thread wtf

also idk where you got the 2005 from, I'm older than you. Not that I care as long as you're not like 15

I'm 18, but being realistic, you can probably know if it's over around the time you're 16. A turbo ugly fuck or a manlet isn't going to drastically change in those two years

I am not youngcel. Mine age is 20

I'm 18, but being realistic, you can probably know if it's over around the time you're 16. A turbo ugly fuck or a manlet isn't going to drastically change in those two years
If you are a kissless virgin over 15, it's over

Well, you’re quite young. But I disagree with the stigma behind the word and with the people who say all youngcels are bad or should be banned etc. you’re a cool guy for example and there are others I can name that come to mind too.

I do worry for younger guys on here and how being here constantly would affect their mental health. But I’m not sure, maybe it’s good for them to have the company. But also maybe there are some youngcels who could ascend if they looksmaxed and NTmaxxed hard for a few years, but just never try because it’s very discouraged here.

If you're below the age of 25, you're a youngcel. Above that, as a KHHV, your inceldom is beyond reproach, there is no salvaging just infinite destitution. It is ovER for 99.8% of individuals who fall under the 25< category.

I didn't know what an incel was until I was 25 although I did spend my late teens/early 20s on a social anxiety forum.

It is just plan old stupid that people think that men under 18 or even more stupid men under 20 can't be incel. You are bluepilled as fuck if you don't realize teens aged 14-17 are having sex. And you are also bluepilled if you believe you can ascend by NTmaxxing/socialcirclemaxxing in high school or that you can muh self improve or muh looksmaxx to ascend in high school. So over all the idea that "youngcel is fakecel" or "the age limit here should be 20" is just dumb and bluepilled.
of course "Adolf Hitler" is a kid born in 2006, it makes so much sense

I was incel subhuman in my late teenager years anr still one but more blackpilled now now
Retards who advocate for 18-20 yos to be banned are giga retarded

I'm 2005 but you're still a youngcel

If you are a kissless virgin over 15, it's over
fr, I came to the blackpill when I was 15.5 after spending my first half on a PUA grind out of desperation from bluepill not working

fr, I came to the blackpill when I was 15.5 after spending my first half on a PUA grind out of desperation from bluepill not working
Yup I also came to the Blackpill at 15 spring 2020

I should’ve joined earlier to post my wrists to prove that they didn’t change over the years since 2020

I was already crying myself to sleep at 13 bc I knew I would be alone forever. An ugly manlet at 15 isn't going to become a chad the second he turns 18.

I was born 2004. But still 18 rn

@Zer0/∞ @Ci Jey @Nikalas @Therapywasaaste (Joined when he was legit 14 JFL) @nystagmuscel @trying to ascend @NigerianCel. @Hikikomori_cel @RealSchizo @ZomoZawk @VitaminS @Swagpilled @Trec @Blackpill Monk we’re all born 2005.

Then we have @veqdera (also joined at 14) @Chuddington @EpsteinTruther41 @Adolf Hitler @Aspergcel born 2006.

We had 2-3 others (@Lycan @Betrayed @Truckzo dudes born in 2007 but they left or got banned afaik.

Anyways so cringe I’m considered a giga youngcel like JFL half this forum yes half this forum is below 21. There’s legit Agecuck “oldcels” who are fucking 24-25 advocating for a 20+ age restriction fucking 20+ age restriction. What site online has a fucking retard 20+ age restriction it’s legit age cucked oldcel garbage.

A bunch of the members here joined and have rotted on this forum since their teen years in 2017. They are still here they always use like a very small sample of youngcels who ascended to argue their point. So stupid man.
In reality only like 10% of youngcels will ascend while most will look the exact same and then will be killed by the age pill by the same they turn 30

hard to believe i am almost 21

nothing changes

I was already crying myself to sleep at 13 bc I knew I would be alone forever. An ugly manlet at 15 isn't going to become a chad the second he turns 18.

Yeah I tried roping with a plastic bag at 15 personally. I wasn't blackpilled, didn't know anything about incels, etc. but I felt deep down my life wasn't normal (being bullied, rejected, women ignoring me, parents mistreating me, no one relating/caring, etc.).

By the way for the ones who want to rope with the plastic bag (good method, rarely mentioned), don't forget to sedate yourself first, so you don't wake up removing the bag. If you do it properly, it's painless and quick.

Anyway.

I'm 20, but still a virgin and never had a gf despite putting myself out there

Children who are not finished even growing DON'T belong here.
They haven't lived life, they have 0 life experience, they have no responsibilities. Their views on life are constantly changing everyday. They have a much bigger window of opportunity to take action so they can grow into normal sized and normal looking human beings when they are older.
Not only that, but being addicted to a forum full of mentally ill losers is obviously not going to be good for their mental healths.
Most of them are social outcasts trying to have a good time elsewhere by being edgy on the internet.

Children who are not finished even growing DON'T belong here.
They haven't lived life, they have 0 life experience, they have no responsibilities. Their views on life are constantly changing everyday. They have a much bigger window of opportunity to take action so they can grow into normal sized and normal looking human beings when they are older.
Not only that, but being addicted to a forum full of mentally ill losers is obviously not going to be good for their mental healths.
Most of them are social outcasts trying to have a good time elsewhere by being edgy on the internet.

Cope. When you are 18 your teen years are over and you missing out on teen love will permanently hunt you

Cope. When you are 18 your teen years are over and you missing out on teen love will permanently hunt you
no. im not saying you can't be an incel at 18. im just saying that an 18 year old incel is just young and thats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back