Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why am I not darktriad???

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
foids love narcissistic men, or psychopaths, or sociopaths, or bullies in general

the problem is that I'm too nice and I'm ugly, this is exactly why foids don't want my dick

my problem is ugliness, I have the rest tbh

True it's quick and easy and convenient for them

foids love narcissistic men, or psychopaths, or sociopaths, or bullies in general
If they're Chads, otherwise it won't help them to get a gf at all.
Chads are often like that, since society allows them to be assholes.

Last edited:
my problem is ugliness, I have the rest tbh
Sorry but I doubt it

You wouldn’t be here if you were dark triad,
Last place a thug dark triad would be

the problem is that I'm ugly

Agua

1 Misogynist

Sorry but I doubt it

You wouldn’t be here if you were dark triad,
Last place a thug dark triad would be
I didn't say I'm a thug but I do have most of these. I obv don't have any kind of charm since I am ugly

I have none :lul: over
I bullied a russian foid so bad in 8th grade she became suicidal and I almost had to switch school (you can't get kicked out of middle school in my country)

to much inhib / ego still , slight narcism but not full fledged how it should be , tbh.

being nice and a pushover gets you nowhere in this shit

I didn't say I'm a thug but I do have most of these. I obv don't have any kind of charm since I am ugly
View attachment 620076
And again boyo you wouldn’t be here if you had just half of that :

Risk taking
Aggressivity
Orientation toward the present
Dominance
Authorithy

Nobody would be here , if they had that
Ugly or not ( risk taking, dominance [UWSL]:feelskek:)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]who you dominating, what high risk you take by Rotting here[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Dark triad people regardless of their appearance are either criminal who steal rape[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Or[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Guy climbing the social ladder by manipulating men/women through a very good understanding of psychology [/UWSL]

And again boyo you wouldn’t be here if you had just half of that :

Risk taking
Aggressivity
Orientation toward the present
Dominance
Authorithy

Nobody would be here , if they had that
Ugly or not ( risk taking, dominance [UWSL]:feelskek:)[/UWSL]
[UWSL]who you dominating, what high risk you take by Rotting here[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Dark triad people regardless of their appearance are either criminal who steal rape[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Or[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Guy climbing the social ladder by manipulating men/women through a very good understanding of psychology [/UWSL]
how can I be aggressive and dominant if I can't fight? that's why I'm planning on starting martial arts + I'm rotting here since I am currently neeting as I need to studymaxx to get into college this fall

how can I be aggressive and dominant if I can't fight? that's why I'm planning on starting martial arts + I'm rotting here since I am currently neeting as I need to studymaxx to get into college this fall
You’re confirming what I said, you’re not dark triad

Believe it or not , I am very good martial artist, a grappler ( mostly Bjj and no gi) in few months black belt but I can assure you I’am no dark triad.

A lot of dark triad can fight but Fighting prowess is not a sign of dark triad

Dark triad individual are always outside, trying to gain power , they’re usually extremely social, Savvy

It’s good to emulate their behavior tho
So go ahead because it’s beneficial, specially the martial arts part , I encouraged you to do it

Last edited:
Why would you want to become a dark triad asshole? If I had to choose I’d become a gigachad who does what he wants and still pulls foids through sheer looks.

You’re confirming what I said, you’re not dark triad

Believe it or not , I am very good martial artist, a grappler ( mostly Bjj and no gi) in few months black belt but I can assure you I’am no dark triad.

A lot of dark triad can fight but Fighting prowess is not a sign of dark triad

Dark triad individual are always outside, trying to gain power , they’re usually extremely social, Savvy
aight whatever then, it's not like it makes any difference. how long have you been training bjj for? @proudweeb is also a martial artist

I've been naturally darktriad my entire life. You should be darktriad, not some "empathetic" cuck.

aight whatever then, it's not like it makes any difference. how long have you been training bjj for? @proudweeb is also a martial artist
I started wushu at 12 fuckin waste of time:feelskek: bullshido

Heard about grappling at 16 , start it seriously at 18
So +7 seven years of grappling, been two years I didn’t roll but I’m going back , I missed it

I've been naturally darktriad my entire life. You should be darktriad, not some "empathetic" cuck.
Go back to my previous response
To know why you’re not

It’s good trying to be , but no one naturally dark triad is here

the problem is that I'm too nice and I'm ugly, this is exactly why foids don't want my dick
It doesnt matter if you're "dark triad' lol. Act like a sociopath/narcissist as an ugly dude and you'll just be treated even worse as a serial killer psycho ogre:feelskek:

Go back to my previous response
To know why you’re not

It’s good trying to be , but no one naturally dark triad is here
Ok, I'm sure e-psychologist knows me better than I do. :lul:

I'm not "trying" to be anything, being darktriad is simply my nature.

It doesnt matter if you're "dark triad' lol. Act like a sociopath/narcissist as an ugly dude and you'll just be treated even worse as a serial killer psycho ogre:feelskek:
you don't understand the point, as an ugly narcissist you can have good jobs with manipulation, and so girls

you don't understand the point, as an ugly narcissist you can have good jobs with manipulation, and so girls
You already have lower chance due to bei g ugly of having a chance to manipulate people.

My main issue is short and ugly. I can be nice but if someone does me wrong I'll definitely let them know about it.

Ok, I'm sure e-psychologist knows me better than I do. :lul:

I'm not "trying" to be anything, being darktriad is simply my nature.
I’am no psychologist, just someone who is obligated to navigate outside to earn a living.

No dark triad would be rotting on an incel website

You already have lower chance due to bei g ugly of having a chance to manipulate people.
Dark triad are either manipulating or criminal

Your average ugly black man from the hood is dark triad

I’am no psychologist, just someone who is obligated to navigate outside to earn a living.

No dark triad would be rotting on an incel website
Not everybody who is dark triad is Patrick Bateman. "Psychopath" is what you mean, that is somebody who's charming and manipulating. Psychopath is not a real medical term.

What you would call a "psychopath" is someone who has a certain variant of anti social personality disorder. Psychopath is not a medical diagnosis.

Being dark triad doesn't mean being a charming chad, like Patrick Bateman.

Not everybody who is dark triad is Patrick Bateman. "Psychopath" is what you mean, that is somebody who's charming and manipulating. Psychopath is not a real medical term.

What you would call a "psychopath" is someone who has a certain variant of anti social personality disorder. Psychopath is not a medical diagnosis.

Being dark triad doesn't mean being a charming chad, like Patrick Bateman.
You’re right and in no point I implied that you have to be a suave serial killer to be dark triad.

What I said is Dark triad individual are constantly in research of boosting their power it’s a need for them.

they are very social ugly or not always outside
They absolutely hate staying in their room
They are big risk taker.

Sorry , but if you tell me you rot on this website and neet , you can’t be that.

I grew up surrounded by dark triad person (black community) , I know them very well

I'm definitely narcissistic. Dark monad personality?

It’s one of them
But one of the most useless
I have characteristics of the other two but I am not very social like you said. Is there a different term to describe that personality? I seek a better understanding of myself.

I have characteristics of the other two but I am not very social like you said. Is there a different term to describe that personality? I seek a better understanding of myself.
A lot of users here , like to think they are dark triad to make them feel good so they lie to themselves.
images

Having the narcissism part is not enough
The most useless in my opinion

The other 2 is where it’s at

[UWSL]Why do women love dark triad men ?[/UWSL]
Did they really sit on their asses to think why?

they want good looking dark triads, but being dark triad alone prettty much rules out inceldom. these type of men take what they want one way or another..even if they're normies.

A lot of users here , like to think they are dark triad to make them feel good so they lie to themselves.
images

Having the narcissism part is not enough
The most useless in my opinion

The other 2 is where it’s at

[UWSL]Why do women love dark triad men ?[/UWSL]
Did they really sit on their asses to think why?
When I worked in retail, I sometimes liked to play a game where I trap shoppers in a boring conversation and when they try to leave I tell them they are being rude, I'm not done telling them about my day. It brings me great pleasure to watch them squirm. I got someone to wait 45 minutes as I told him all about my weekend once. It frequently ended in people telling me to go fuck myself and literally running away with their groceries. I consider it low risk because what are they going to do about it? Does that fulfill the other two requirements? It is a little machiavellian in that I am strategically manipulating them to attempt to keep them there without them catching on to the fact that I am jerking them around for as long as possible. It is a but impulsive/thrill seeking as well. If I have a laundry list of behavior like this does this mean I am dark triad or just a weirdo? I don't actively seek out interaction with people but when I am forced to (mainly because of work) I feel like I am manipulative and impulsive. Do I have to frequently commit crimes to be considered dark triad? As a teenager and in college I committed some crimes. I have done shoplifting, bought and sold marijuana, and started fights with people. I have since ceased that behavior because it is not in line with my goals and also because I don't interact with these type of people anymore since I mainly stay at home now.

When I worked in retail, I sometimes liked to play a game where I trap shoppers in a boring conversation and when they try to leave I tell them they are being rude, I'm not done telling them about my day. It brings me great pleasure to watch them squirm. I got someone to wait 45 minutes as I told him all about my weekend once. It frequently ended in people telling me to go fuck myself and literally running away with their groceries. I consider it low risk because what are they going to do about it? Does that fulfill the other two requirements? It is a little machiavellian in that I am strategically manipulating them to attempt to keep them there without them catching on to the fact that I am jerking them around for as long as possible. It is a but impulsive/thrill seeking as well. If I have a laundry list of behavior like this does this mean I am dark triad or just a weirdo? I don't actively seek out interaction with people but when I am forced to (mainly because of work) I feel like I am manipulative and impulsive. Do I have to frequently commit crimes to be considered dark triad? As a teenager and in college I committed some crimes. I have done shoplifting, bought and sold marijuana, and started fights with people. I have since ceased that behavior because it is not in line with my goals and also because I don't interact with these type of people anymore since I mainly stay at home now.

You seem to be hanged up about being dark triad , do not go committing random crimes just to have this image tbh.

Dark triad men do everything to advance their pulsion and status in life , doing random shit to annoy people is not it ,boyo

They manipulate people to rise higher in their jobs , they’re willing to commit criminal act to get what they want, that is dark triad.

I’ve never met a dark triad who was khhv

Chance are, you’re not one if you’re here
If you want to be one , leave this website and dedicate your time to rise your social status by whatever means necessary, very hard in my opinion as a socialy inept person , but hey give it a go

If you're ugly it can only help if you're in a career that allows ugly people. Foids won't treat you better at all for obvious reasons

Im zero dark triad, i feel guilt even if i kill a fly.

You seem to be hanged up about being dark triad , do not go committing random crimes just to have this image tbh.

Dark triad men do everything to advance their pulsion and status in life , doing random shit to annoy people is not it ,boyo

They manipulate people to rise higher in their jobs , they’re willing to commit criminal act to get what they want, that is dark triad.

I’ve never met a dark triad who was khhv

Chance are, you’re not one if you’re here
If you want to be one , leave this website and dedicate your time to rise your social status by whatever means necessary, very hard in my opinion as a socialy inept person , but hey give it a go
Does lying in interviews count as manipulating? I'm pretty sure everyone does that. I don't consider myself socially inept. Just unable to find sex or romance. I won't be raping anyone so I guess that rules me out as a dark triad type.

Does lying in interviews count as manipulating? I'm pretty sure everyone does that. I don't consider myself socially inept. Just unable to find sex or romance. I won't be raping anyone so I guess that rules me out as a dark triad type.
You’re answering your own question boyo

Would a man willing to do everything to have what he want would be here asking me if lying in interview count as manipulation? :feelshaha:

Just don’t be a moralfag, and do not be afraid to do underhand shit to get what you want

Dark triad incel: creepy immature edgelord
Dark triad chad: mysterious, hot, “ makes them feel safe”