Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why am I so bubbly and upbeat?

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
So I go online and am getting rejection after rejection. 

It's pretty much expected due to looking terrible right now, but my experience doesn't get that much better if I looksmax. 

To be honest, it does get better, but it's still an arduous struggle. 

So why am I so fucking upbeat? Friendly? Kind?

Most of these femoids want nothing to do with me. Why do I even talk to them?

I want to be done with the smiles, the warm greetings, and the conversations that I dole out. 

I want to keep to myself, I want to grow quiet, and I want the world to notice. 

Not that it would do anything or change anything, but I want people to know that I've checked out. 

Why am I sharing the best parts of myself to a world that has rejected me?

I think I may start doing this soon. I want people to talk about how I've changed and wonder why.

This world doesn't deserve kindness. It deserves my scorn and hate. 

I'm going to reflect on this and see if I'll make some changes. It's going to be hard, but I really want to change. 

I'm not happy and I'm sick of pretending that I am.

Sub8Hate said:
So I go online and am getting rejection after rejection. 

It's pretty much expected due to looking terrible right now, but my experience doesn't get that much better if I looksmax. 

To be honest, it does get better, but it's still an arduous struggle. 

So why am I so fucking upbeat? Friendly? Kind?

Most of these femoids want nothing to do with me. Why do I even talk to them?

I want to be done with the smiles, the warm greetings, and the conversations that I dole out. 

I want to keep to myself, I want to grow quiet, and I want the world to notice. 

Not that it would do anything or change anything, but I want people to know that I've checked out. 

Why am I sharing the best parts of myself to a world that has rejected me?

I think I may start doing this soon. I want people to talk about how I've changed and wonder why.

This world doesn't deserve kindness. It deserves my scorn and hate. 

I'm going to reflect on this and see if I'll make some changes. It's going to be hard, but I really want to change. 

I'm not happy and I'm sick of pretending that I am.

Haha I'm actually the same way. I'm way too friendly and kind with people, go out of my way to do things and hear people out, but then you realize most people are fucking rude assholes or don't reciprocate.

So then I become the asshole, give one word answers to people and act dismissive, sound disinterested and give no eye contact, don't hold doors for anyone, etc. Problem is it only lasts for so long before my weak mind reverts back to being Mr. Nice Guy again.

Seems like people respect and respond better to assholes than the 6' bearded nice guy. This is why I hate people.

It's all about looks and you know that already. When you've lost all of that fat, you'll be visible to women again, just make sure you stay that way.

I can see a clear difference in how women look at me based on how high my body fat is.

Thanks guys. Yup, it's hard to remain angry. My natural personality is upbeat.

I guess I'm just venting. This change would be harmful to me personally and professionally.
It's just not prudent or realistic.

Thanks gymcel, yes, I'm going to continue to improve myself. I'm sure I'll find some success again.
Even though I've found success in the past, I don't think I'll ever get over the incel mindset.
Dating is not enjoyable, but is something to be endured.

dont be. i stopped that shit when i moved schools to maintain my dignity and its been working so far. beforehand, i was a complete laughingstock however.

Hunter said:
dont be. i stopped that shit when i moved schools to maintain my dignity and its been working so far. beforehand, i was a complete laughingstock however.

Well thankfully my experience isn't as bad, I'm not seen as a laughing stock. 

Honestly, it's not even worth the effort. Ultimately no one will care and I will be the one hurt by the process. 

I just had to vent, I guess.

Anytime I feel happy for no reason, I try to remind myself of all the bad things, like being incel.

lol cope you don't have any power so you "checking out of society" means jack shit no one will even notice or care. Its the cold hard truth.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
lol cope you don't have any power so you "checking out of society" means jack shit no one will even notice or care. Its the cold hard truth.

This. All of the MGTOW talk of "oh women will realize their mistakes once I, a subhuman, checks out of society" are MASSIVE cope. Sex dolls/robots are more of a threat to women than some random neckbeard "going his own way".

BlaKdaGGeRz said:

I totally agree, it's futile. I feel like I'm in limbo ; I am suspended and can't change anything about this. Life is not to be enjoyed, but to be endured.

Sub8Hate said:
I totally agree, it's futile. I feel like I'm in limbo ; I am suspended and can't change anything about this. Life is not to be enjoyed, but to be endured.

Yep at least at the moment. I think its either an ancestral curse by the Jews, or that the universe is corrupt in its core and our souls are stuck in here for some odd reason.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
Yep at least at the moment. I think its either an ancestral curse by the Jews, or that the universe is corrupt in its core and our souls are stuck in here for some odd reason.

I also blame the jews.