Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why am i viewed as a loser for not having a gf.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
its not even hard all you have to be is good looking and nt. you dont have to posess any positive character traits and it requires no effort from chad other than swiping right.

Because sex and money/status are all that matter in this world. Foids and simps will gaslight you on this fact but then turn around and treat you with a amount of respect directly proportional to those things.

Probably because the stereotype that virgin men have is that the only reason they don't have a gf is because they are a loser who doesn't put in any effort.

That's just my guess, tho

Probably because the stereotype that virgin men have is that the only reason they don't have a gf is because they are a loser who doesn't put in any effort.

That's just my guess, tho
For some people it was over before they were born, before the bigbang, it was already decided the people it was gonna be over for. brootal

You're viewed as a loser and not gay? I wish I was called a loser for that.

Cause people think your a normie sex havor like they are