Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why an Islamic Caliphate is the cure for inceldom

Abu Khaleel

Abu Khaleel

Greycel
now hear me out fuckers and hold your judgements until you read this through. The last time we had an Islamic caliphate that took over vast swatches (lol) of territory the mujhadeen captured hundreds of foid slaves. As long as you were willing to fight for the Caliphate, they would give you a wife from among the captive slaves no questions asked. This is how it should be, foids should not have a say in who they are married off to. And men shouldn't have to perform a series of idiotic rituals to land a foid in bed. And since the captives were Islamically married off to the fighters, everything was halal and the fighters could procreate with them whenever they werent on the front lines.

What's this got to do with incels you might ask? Well if you weren't able to successfully climb the bs social latter or weren't born with sufficient good looks to attract a foid in the west, this is a pretty sweet deal. All you'd have to do is fight for the Caliphate and you could have all the sex you want. And oh by the way, if one of your foid captives was too fucked out from last nites romp to put out the next day, under Islam you're allowed up to four wives at a time. So just get another captive and throw them into the rotation.

And if you were lucky enough to become a shaheed, then you'd go to Jannah and have 72 virgins to slay for all of eternity. Now technically this is the way it works when you have Sharia law which I know will trigger some of the islamaphobes out there. But just think about it, sex whenever you want, the chance for glory on the battlefield, and if you get martyred then its a never ending orgy in paradise. Sounds pretty good. Of course on the off chance we've been praying wrong all this time, then well at least you've achieved ascension.

house city GIF

I'm not praying 5 times a day, forget about it

Just say me one thing, how are you planning to defeat USAF?

Just say me one thing, how are you planning to defeat USAF?
convince all the bleeding hearts in your soft country to cry about the widows and orphans killed as collateral damage

convince all the bleeding hearts in your soft country to cry about the widows and orphans killed as collateral damage
FMQNBQ9X0AMijoX

They really don't care, nobody does, ofc some act like they care and earn their livelihood