Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are arabs and blacks called ethnics on this site?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I never understood that. Ethnic is suppose to mean an indigenous group. Whites are the ethnic group in europe etc. Japanese are the ethnic group in Japan, unless you believe that Ainus lived there first.

Is it because alot of people here believe in the out of africa theory so every black/middle eastern are the indigenous ethnic people of the world?

It's just white speak for foreigners.

>relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

You're only an ethnic if you're a minority in the country you're in. Whites are a majority on this forum 50% so everyone we're ethnic

Because, they are.
Not exclusive to this Forum btw

The hell if i know.

Fuck if I know. I've been called indian and sand nigger by white. And white alt right creep by indian trannies. Italian by some really cool spanish dude. And the list continues.

>relating to a population subgroup (within a larger or dominant national or cultural group) with a common national or cultural tradition.

You're only an ethnic if you're a minority in the country you're in. Whites are a majority on this forum 50% so everyone we're ethnic
This