Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are bluepillers deathly afraid of downvotes?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
These retards have to put "/s" after every sarcastic sentence or else their comrades will mistake it for sincerity and downvote it to oblivion.
almost like they cant take a joke:kys::kys::kys::kys:
Ive even seen cases where the person forgets to put "/s" and gets tons of downvotes. Only to come back an hour later freaking out because his internet points are in the negatives and say "g-guys I was only j-joking, I forgot to put the /s, please dont downvote!!!"
Their whole existence is based on being part of the crowd, and as soon as they are perceived even slightly with negativity from the crowd they lose their mind and scramble to regain their position of "normality".
They live to be normal.

Jfl, agreed

Stressful daily life of cuckittor

It's their only source of validation.

Wow this comment really blew up.

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger.

reddit cucks care a lot what people think

It's their only source of validation.

Sad but true.
Also, you cant defend ideas that have nothing to do with reality without a big group sheltering you from that reality.
When they deny that looks is the most important factor to get dates, a gf, a happy life... its like they come from a different planet or something. That sci-fi narrative cant stand one second of reality checking, so they must confirm it through the same narrative over and over and over....

They're NPCs.

I bet if you deleted those cuck's upvotes they'd rope.

"g-guys I was only j-joking, I forgot to put the /s, please dont downvote!!!"
Wojak soycuck

I want the death of billions of normies, and I will personally cast the stone of allah on every whore I deem to be unworthy. /s/s

Karma on their cuckit account is their only accomplishment.

Also they are a literal fucking herd, its disgusting

You need to lobotomize half of your brain to understand it.

1. reddit karma is like a real currency, you can buy food, clothes, medications and other shit with it.
2. If you get downvoted too much your account might get banned, and there is no way to create another account.
3. Every human being is born with one reddit account and he/she has to carry it until death.

These retards have to put "/s" after every sarcastic sentence or else their comrades will mistake it for sincerity and downvote it to oblivion.
almost like they cant take a joke:kys::kys::kys::kys:
Ive even seen cases where the person forgets to put "/s" and gets tons of downvotes. Only to come back an hour later freaking out because his internet points are in the negatives and say "g-guys I was only j-joking, I forgot to put the /s, please dont downvote!!!"
Their whole existence is based on being part of the crowd, and as soon as they are perceived even slightly with negativity from the crowd they lose their mind and scramble to regain their position of "normality".
They live to be normal.

I've noticed this not just on Reddit but on other liberal numale forums that have a rating system.

They are complete cowards. They must be accepted in society, they lack the guts to dare stray away from norm-scum viewpoint. The same reason why they are cucks. These types of people are the reason why religious texts always denounce cowardice.

If you don't have so much downvote that it stops going down then you are a bluepilled normie tbh.

I've noticed this not just on Reddit but on other liberal numale forums that have a rating system.
Thank god this site doesn't have a downvote feature.
It is pure cancer and promotes herd mentality

They can't stand not being a part of the herd, they're no longer the "cool kids" when it happens.

They are complete cowards. They must be accepted in society, they lack the guts to dare stray away from norm-scum viewpoint. The same reason why they are cucks. These types of people are the reason why religious texts always denounce cowardice.
High iq. That's why we need to change the norm-scum viewpoint into a blackpill one.

This is one of the BEST FUCKING POSTS I have EVER FUCKING SEEN on this mother-fucking website, which is the best discussion website ever. Saying a lot!

THIS! proves that women only want fucking cowards and spineless dweebs (getting with us is social suicide, and they will be starved out and probably die). Fuck normies, may they rot and disappear to never be heard from for all eternity. If we could implement sweeping cultural liberation I guaran-fucking-tee you there are prime Stacies who just wanna hang out playing Everquest and other badass games. I am not even a bad looking dude, but my entire life I have stood up for what I believe in and have said 'fuck tha world' the entire time. I'm basically homeless (forced into schizo grouphome that is probably worse than a homeless shelter) and my life is fucked because of it. I do not expect women to suffer worse unless we can somehow unwire the shitshow that is our world.
I bet if you deleted those cuck's upvotes they'd rope.

Imagine them spending a single day as a fucking truecel.
Thank god this site doesn't have a downvote feature.
It is pure cancer and promotes herd mentality

Every single post I have made on reddit has been downvoted into oblivion for no reason. I got banned from 'Reddit gets drawn' within a week after posting artwork. This avatar is my artwork. They really banned me on the most popular artist reddit within a week of signing up and drawing the people on the site...

Normies and chads hate people who are better than them, and we are fucking better than them in every fucking way.

Last edited:
I love getting downvoted because I know I'm making some bluepilled little faggot mad.

What outrages me even more about that, is that it's just the internet. They are way more high-inhib than us ON THE FUCKING INTERNET, yet they're the ones getting laid.

Normies are terrified of social humiliation / isolation

When redditors get sent to hell they get put in front of a computer to post on reddit while being shadowbanned.

" omg must defend m'lady or ill sui!"

Beta males by nature are afraid of standing out from the herd because that involves risk.