Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are Brits so vicious when it comes to "pedophilia"

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
America I understand, they're Christian and they had the feminist Christian thing going on a few decades ago to raise the age of consent. But Brits are European and many European countries have an age of consent of 14-15, but a Brit will call you a nonce who should be killed if you think a 15 year old is attractive. No one on mainland Europe does this (except a small portion of boomers I guess). Pedohunting is also very popular there and they constantly call people nonces.

seems to be how they cope with the pedophilia in their history and in their elites

They don't call it the United Cuckdom for nothing.

I’m British myself and I think it’s embarrassing that many think killing someone is always the answer whenever they disagree, yet we are the violent ones, according to normal fags.

Last edited:
The moral panic over pedopgilia began in Britain with WT Stead

America I understand, they're Christian and they had the feminist Christian thing going on a few decades ago to raise the age of consent.
Raising the age of consent was neither Christian or Feminist.

It was pseudo-Christianity and pseudo-Feminism

Raising the age of consent was neither Christian or Feminist.

It was pseudo-Christianity and pseudo-Feminism
Literally what every religious person says when someone says something bad about their religion :feelsaww: Not real Islam bro :feelshaha:

Americans are worse than Brits in this regard

Americans are worse than Brits in this regard
:feelsUgh: You also constantly make these threads dunking on autists trying to meet some young teen girl :feelsUgh:

Bulldyke women.

The more bulldykes in a society, the more anti-male, anti-young woman hysteria and paranoia.

It's why Japan and Korea don't suffer from this, their women are more feminine and thus not obsessively paranoid about having to compete with more feminine women for adult men.

European and American women are essentially witches.

british white women look old, they develop obvious wrinkles at age 20+-, hence the pedo problem in the UK

british white women look old, they develop obvious wrinkles at age 20+-, hence the pedo problem in the UK
Yes that's added irony that British women hit the wall at age 16 :feelspuke:

Because anglos love bootlicking authority, if it was legal to fuck kids they wouldn’t call you a nonce, if it was illegal to fuck adults they would call you a nonce.

Literally what every religious person says when someone says something bad about their religion :feelsaww: Not real Islam bro :feelshaha:
Show me where in the bible it says to lower age of consent?

If someone wants to say "not real islam" I would be fine pointing out where their books say to do shit like jihad

your a fooking peado nonce

They're mostly inbred thus retarded.

If someone wants to say "not real islam" I would be fine pointing out where their books say to do shit like jihad
I believe you would have to do the reverse. Find where in the bible it says to raise the age of consent past puberty age.

I think it's looked down upon pretty much everywhere.

brit’s are more cucked than most. doofy is brit

not in turkey, here it isn’t demonized for a 20yo to date a 15yo and most people don’t care as long as it’s consensual, but in countries like the usa and uk, those bloody thirsty normies will openly advocate for your prison rape, castration, and death and have 99% of people back them up. in my country normfags only get angry when a much older adult like 40, dates a foid below the teen years like an 12yo.
In Turkey the age of consent is 18. In the UK it's 16.

Brits love copying america. This is just another thing they’re importing tbh:feelsjuice:

I believe you would have to do the reverse. Find where in the bible it says to raise the age of consent past puberty age.

You're more correct than me.

But basically, to say that it is "Christian" to do anything about the age of consent (in any direction) one should have to point out reference to it.

If https://www.gospelgazette.com/gazette/2005/may/page20.htm can be believed, you could betrothe a loli at "twelve years and a day" and then the marriage is finalized after a 10 month betrothal period, so it would be done prior to her being thirteen. They don't cite any passage though so I think this is possibly based on jewish oral traditions (ie rabbinism) which isn't reliable IMO

This is not entirely consistent though, https://biblicalgenderroles.com/what-is-the-minimum-age-for-marriage-according-to-the-bible/ for example says "twelve and a half" instead. I don't know where these guys are getting their numbers, under-citing...

Apparently the Israelites had to be 20+ to go to war as men but I'm pretty sure they could marry/fuck younger. I think the idea was they ought to have spent a couple years with their babies prior to dying.

https://www.gotquestions.org/marriage-age.html references two hebrew terms:

yaldah (11 or younger, too young for marriage)
na'arah (12 and older, marriagiable)

The term "hyperakmos" meaning "ripe" is I think also used synonymously with na'arah
"Taking her by the hand he said to her, “Talitha cumi,” which means, “Little girl, I say to you, zarise.” 42 And immediately the girl got up and began walking (for she was twelve years of age), and they were immediately overcome with amazement. "​

A bit confused about this part , but apparently recognizes that some 12yos have started puberty (can be married) while others are late-bloomers (maybe puberty begins for them at 13) so they can still be a "little girl" at age twelve.

I don't think the "Mark" book was written in Hebrew (didn't they switch to Latin in the New Testament?) so maybe we should figure out what "Talitha" means?

- -

OT in Ezekiel also seems to imply growing pubes+boobs is when girls can begin to fuck:

Ezekiel 16:7 (KJV) said:
I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments:
thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown,
whereas thou wast naked and bare.

Ezekiel 18:7 (KJV) said:
Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold,
thy time was the time of love;
and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness:
yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.”

Paul in NT also:
[quoet=Corinthians 7:36 (KJV)]
if any man think that he behaveth himself uncomely toward his virgin, if she pass the flower of her age, and need so require, let him do what he will, he sinneth not: let them marry
[/quote]

So it's less about "she turned twelve" and more like "she turned twelve AND either there is pubes or boobs or menstruation indicating she has "flowered".

I don't believe "pass the flower" refers to the completion of puberty because it's doubtful any girl has completed it by twelve so why would they set that as the marriage age if it were about completion?

It's about initiating, but they also set a 12 minimum for weird cases like Lina Medina where she started at 7

Anglo countries are the worst just after scandinavia

Can't immediately find a direct reasononing for why they did this, but the general social purity movement was about abolishing prositution and I guess raising the age of consent was one way to stop child prositution. Also I suppose being against sex before marriage had something to do with it.
:feelsUgh:

raising the age of consent was one way to stop child prositution. Also I suppose being against sex before marriage had something to do with it
then you just outlaw sex before marriage, if that's your intent

AOC-raising actually increases premarital sex and lowers the age of virginity loss IMO

instead of 20yo guys w/ jobs courting a potential wife so she holds out for him, she just fucks 12yo chad's first boner instead because he has nothing to lose and nobody will prosecute him

America I understand, they're Christian and they had the feminist Christian thing going on a few decades ago to raise the age of consent. But Brits are European and many European countries have an age of consent of 14-15, but a Brit will call you a nonce who should be killed if you think a 15 year old is attractive. No one on mainland Europe does this (except a small portion of boomers I guess). Pedohunting is also very popular there and they constantly call people nonces.
Libtardism is an extension of Christ insanity or rather a political mutation of it much like communism is.

Well British tend to be huge libtards arguably even worse so than the fanatical SJW’s we’ve got right here in Burger Land.

Christ insanity/Libtardism are both cults that attract the same type of hysterical, fanatical, illogical, looney tunes type of assholes that love to hear themselves talk and they greatly enjoy virtue signaling and pretending if not actually believing they are holier than thou.

In short both cults (which are essentially one and the same at the end of the day) provide people with empty, pointless lives a fleeting chance to feel good about something if even for a moment.

And while those that choose to act illegally upon their pedopheliac urges should indeed be confronted and or stopped we can all here understand that neither genuine goodness or any morality whatsoever has anything to do with the behavior of “most” of these Brit’s and related pedo hunter types. Again for them they’re just after a feel good moment they can experience by going after the easy targets a.k.a the low hanging fruit.

You’ll sooner find one of these “Christian” or “liberal” sacks of shit performing this type of activism because it’s easy, popular and flashy and can get them a lot of dopamine hits from a successful entrapment case…whoops I mean perfectly valid and legal “bust”. :feelskek: :feelsbaton:

Instead of say volunteering at a soup kitchen, offering to do trash collection and community cleanup or even helping to repaint elderly people’s homes because that work is hard and offers no immediate dopamine hits.:feelsseriously:

Libtardism is an extension of Christ insanity or rather a political mutation of it much like communism is.

Well British tend to be huge libtards arguably even worse so than the fanatical SJW’s we’ve got right here in Burger Land.

Christ insanity/Libtardism are both cults that attract the same type of hysterical, fanatical, illogical, looney tunes type of assholes that love to hear themselves talk and they greatly enjoy virtue signaling and pretending if not actually believing they are holier than thou.

In short both cults (which are essentially one and the same at the end of the day) provide people with empty, pointless lives a fleeting chance to feel good about something if even for a moment.

And while those that choose to act illegally upon their pedopheliac urges should indeed be confronted and or stopped we can all here understand that neither genuine goodness or any morality whatsoever has anything to do with the behavior of “most” of these Brit’s and related pedo hunter types. Again for them they’re just after a feel good moment they can experience by going after the easy targets a.k.a the low hanging fruit.

You’ll sooner find one of these “Christian” or “liberal” sacks of shit performing this type of activism because it’s easy, popular and flashy and can get them a lot of dopamine hits from a successful entrapment case…whoops I mean perfectly valid and legal “bust”. :feelskek: :feelsbaton:

Instead of say volunteering at a soup kitchen, offering to do trash collection and community cleanup or even helping to repaint elderly people’s homes because that work is hard and offers no immediate dopamine hits.:feelsseriously:
It's like leftists dunking on ugly people while being ugly is not a choice like being black is. They go crazy at any mention of racism but turn into Hitler when it comes to ugly people :feelsaww:
It's because ugly people or incels don't (often) fight back, like the "pedophiles" (autistic, low iq, lonely men) in that show who get entrapped, they love dunking on low hanging fruit as you say
The word pedophilia now refers to postpubescent teenagers (many of whom are sexually active) because that's what the left does with words (see: racism, fascism etc.), they make them completely meaningless :feelswhat:

They just like saying it in that stupid accent lol
“PAY-DOE-PHILES”