Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Are Curries So Beta?

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
Why are curry men pussywhipped by their wives? Literally every curry husband I've seen is pussywhipped by their wife, and the wife always wears the pants.

Curries need to inject TRT.

implying that every other race isn't pussy whipped

hindudinducucks tend to be whipped more, as are the christian curry cucks

muslimretard and cucksikh curries have higher domestic abuse/violence so foids tend to behave better. they can also be whipped however

hindudinducucks tend to be whipped more, as are the christian curry cucks

muslimretard and cucksikh curries have higher domestic abuse/violence so foids tend to behave better. they can also be whipped however
Yeah, but I've seen a ton of Pakistani men who are absolute slaves to their wives

Yeah, but I've seen a ton of Pakistani men who are absolute slaves to their wives

worth it have you seen a decent looking Pakistani foid? they mog most indian curry foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
curry from Pakistan get better deals in arranged marriage while we get the scraps/roasties in curry land :cryfeels::cryfeels:

worth it have you seen a decent looking Pakistani foid? they mog most indian curry foids :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
curry from Pakistan get better deals in arranged marriage while we get the scraps/roasties in curry land :cryfeels::cryfeels:
I've seen a ton of attractive Pakistani Foids. Very decent looking.

Not Muslim currys, my asshole father makes my mother cry all the time

details
Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES'RE TALKING TV SERIES
He is just a massive asshole. He broke my mother's phone the other day and I had to buy her a new one.

Most men in a relation are pussywhipped