Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are curries so high inhib?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
They get tense over every other thing, and then there's american convicted felons

wasnt low inhib not high inhib ? i mean aggresive behavior

many curries are actually quite quiet, i think it's just another negative stereotype attached to them

Low inhib with curry is a recipe for disaster.

They get tense over every other thing, and then there's american convicted felons
what are you talking about, curries are some of the most delusionally confident fuckers on earth

what are you talking about, curries are some of the most delusionally confident fuckers on earth

10247.jpg

The whole world throws shade at them for just existing. If they were white and better looking, no one would’ve seen them as delusionally confident.

Currys are some of the lowest inhib mofos there are, it’s quite amazing

I think you are thinking of Diaspora curries. In curryland Curries are even lower inhib than nigs.
even diaspora curries are delusionally confident and are by far the most enterprising and entrepreneurial race

Delusional confidence doesn't equate to real confidence

I am definitely high inhib but other curries may be the exact opposite