Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are dudes nicer than women

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Prettyboy working in a grocery strore, Hes been here for about a year, Very service friendly to everyone and smiles and asks if you want receipt and tells evryone to have a good day or weekend with a smile

But when a woman works its often she wants to quickly finish so she doesnt have to look at the subhuman.

Is it the fact that men dont give that much of a shit, And women are more primitive towards looks so thats why they dont even ask or smile at you in the grrocerystore?

The woman who used to work there was arabic gigastacy kinda hot bad girl phenotype always used to be rude or roll eyes.
Hopefully she got fired, This was also another store than the nice customer service the prettyboy gave.

So even tho he knows his looks, He is able to give people respect.

Why is it so hard for some women? Where did decency go?
Is it because she thinks shes so high and mighty?

More times than often i get better expirience with dudes working there.

Why hire women at alot of stores if they are primitive and resort to bad behaviour when they see subhuman walk in.

Ive had multiple chads at the grocery store working there treat me well, And alot of women that dont.

Well there was one dude that was a fucking asshole but hes long gone now.

Or is it mixed?

Dude genuinly smiled at me and wished me a good weekend like twice.

A foid would never do that to me after i pack up my shit.

Thats it, If im starting a business, IM HIRING MEN!
They will be trained in treating subhumans with respect.

Chads gets positive reinforcement, so there whole outlook on life is positive and all good.

Chads gets positive reinforcement, so there whole outlook on life is positive and all good.
Makes sense why hes nice to everyone then, Id be a nicer person too if i was treated well.

Makes sense why hes nice to everyone then, Id be a nicer person too if i was treated well.
We'd all be nicer, but world has shown it's cruel face to us.

Last edited:
We as men always were the emphatic gender, that's why all of the romantic novels (not to confuse with semi-erotic novels about chads, written by foid authors) were written by men. Also it's in our nature to be more straight forward if we are angry - I had many situation with my friends that when they pissed me off and then we were insulting each other or sometimes even fighting, but after all of this was over we were drinking some "peace beer" and were getting along again. But foids works differently, they hold resentment for most of their life and are almost always passive-aggressive

Foids dont have soul

Prettyboy working in a grocery strore, Hes been here for about a year, Very service friendly to everyone and smiles and asks if you want receipt and tells evryone to have a good day or weekend with a smile

But when a woman works its often she wants to quickly finish so she doesnt have to look at the subhuman.

Is it the fact that men dont give that much of a shit, And women are more primitive towards looks so thats why they dont even ask or smile at you in the grrocerystore?

The woman who used to work there was arabic gigastacy kinda hot bad girl phenotype always used to be rude or roll eyes.
Hopefully she got fired, This was also another store than the nice customer service the prettyboy gave.

So even tho he knows his looks, He is able to give people respect.

Why is it so hard for some women? Where did decency go?
Is it because she thinks shes so high and mighty?

More times than often i get better expirience with dudes working there.

Why hire women at alot of stores if they are primitive and resort to bad behaviour when they see subhuman walk in.

Ive had multiple chads at the grocery store working there treat me well, And alot of women that dont.

Well there was one dude that was a fucking asshole but hes long gone now.

Or is it mixed?

Dude genuinly smiled at me and wished me a good weekend like twice.

A foid would never do that to me after i pack up my shit.

Thats it, If im starting a business, IM HIRING MEN!
They will be trained in treating subhumans with respect.
Because men know what is like to have people ignore you, or be mean to you for literally no reason.

Not all men this applies to, obviously, but many do.

So... They are less likely to be cunts to you for not reason.

Women only know what is like to be treated like a princess everywhere they go. That even if they are stuffy nosed and pretentious, people will still love them.

So... They don't care.

Female cashiers are totally fine with wearing their bored face when talking to you, but wearing their happy face when talking to someone attractive or another woman.

Both genders hate me.

maybe there's sexual motivation at play here that leads to men wanting to develop a routine of approaching people
and stacies to avoid giving any IOI as to not get bothered with guys asking her out en masse. This reminds me btw of the article I read about men possibly being more prone to overinterpret IOIs as some sort of adaptive bias because of evolution

Why? Because if a guy's a dick he can get punched in the face. Women don't have that risk (usually). Unless it's from other women.

I don't know, I find that women are always friendly to me but they probably talk behind my back because I behave really weird in real life. I have never met a woman who was openly mean towards me.

I don't know, I find that women are always friendly to me but they probably talk behind my back because I behave really weird in real life. I have never met a woman who was openly mean towards me.
Mogs me

Because of feminism and mental illness as well as hypergamy.

It's that halo shit originating from 'motherhood', essentially establishing foids are nicer. Foids are by far the rudest when they interact with customers.