Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are foid singers so dogshit?

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
All songs with a foid singing suck. All the music that I listen to has male singers. They are just better. They can even do high pitch voices better than foids. Also JFL at the fact that every song that foids sing it's always music written and played by guys.

This is probably the one song by a foid singer I like. Every other one sucks. But even this one isn't even the best song called heartbreaker kek.

here are some good vocal kinos. i like all of these singers

Last edited:
Because female voices are inherently shrill and annoying.

Instrumental music is usually better than music with voices tbh

I like the song by foid Michelle Branch called "All You Wanted" . All of us incels can relate. All we ever wanted was someone who cared!

Because they're foids. :feelsjuice:

Because female voices are inherently shrill and annoying.
:yes: This as well, which also goes to explain why the vocalists of most modern alt rock bands sound like shit, too: they're all so effeminate and sound like children. It's absolutely horrendous to listen to. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsUgh:

I think some foid singers are alright, mostly Soul and Rock singers

It's because all of them sucjed cockies for clout

Some foids are decent, I think it's all right for pop music.

But the best singers are indeed men, their vocal range is way nicer to hear and their technique is overall better developed. Usually foids use their bodies to sell music while men do not for a reason.

taylor swift is a prime example as to why foids get famous

you just gotta look out for better female singers

I enjoy how foid music sounds for the most part, however their writing is ALWAYS shit. ZERO substance to their music whatsoever.

Female singers are often technically very good but always lack genuine passion/soul. Would rather listen to a teenager shout singing into a mic in his bedroom than listen to that annoying swooping thing foid singers always do

I must admit - I love Kuko's lovely folds...!