Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why are foids so absolutely disgusting and hygienic?

veghler

veghler

Greycel
I have been with a female relative for vacation and noticed she used the same unwashed towel for a week, shower once every 3 days even when she sweat a lot beforehand, went on her bed with dirty clothes and wore the same underwear for 3 days.

Wtf is this?

Absolutely disgusting even i as an khhv clean myself thoroughly wash my dick etc switch underwear everyday.

I have been with a female relative for vacation and noticed she used the same unwashed towel for a week, shower once every 3 days even when she sweat a lot beforehand, went on her bed with dirty clothes and wore the same underwear for 3 days.

Wtf is this?

Absolutely disgusting even i as an khhv clean myself thoroughly wash my dick etc switch underwear everyday.
B

Because they wanna impress chads, not normies or sub5s

Yeah but why not be clean for yourself i for example find it too disgusting too be stinky and sweaty
Ask an evolutionary psychologist, idk

Same hoes who say we're incels because we don't shower

What's your race?