Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are gen z males so faggy and feminine?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
my theory is that we werent really allowed to be masculine and in most houses the mother had the power of divorce rape over the dad or a lot of us were raised by single moms.

I don't know the reason for western zoomers' faggotry but I think it's part of why we never get along.
I've always gotten along better with people from east europe or latam.

my theory is that we werent really allowed to be masculine and in most houses the mother had the power of divorce rape over the dad or a lot of us were raised by single moms.
Yep. No father figure or masculine mentors in the house led to all this bullshit. Single mothers have been disastrous for mankind.

Zoomers are a product of a foid getting impregnated by Chad and then they feed the zoomer baby soy formula and vegan foods so he grows up feminine. Some of them still becomes handsome and tall because genetics and some of them gets fed meat and becomes Chad when they grow up.