Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are incels vulnerable to globohomo

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Title , I noticed a lot of faggot infiltrators on here recently. Is there some kind of correlation between inceldom and globohomo.

If you ever considered fucking a dude, you were gay to begin with.

Even if you're lonely and sexually starved, as a heterosexual man it still repulses you to do anything sexual with another man.

Title , I noticed a lot of faggot infiltrators on here recently. Is there some kind of correlation between inceldom and globohomo.
They see us as easy prey, first they tried to get straight females but they developed anti troon sentiments such as TERF, now they're going for us

I do think that if someone is struggling in life then they can become more desperate in their search for answers, which can result in making more and more compromises until you find yourself some way away from your natural, healthy state.

That's all I can think of really.

Incels are desperate for affection and globohomo is all about fake-love and fake-empathy.

The human mind is a fragile thing. It's not just incels that are vulnerable - all men are.

its because gays will fuck anything, and the white women that push this shit think men not good enough for them should just fuck each other because they never respected fags or non-Chad men in the first place

The human mind is a fragile thing. It's not just incels that are vulnerable - all men are.
In the context of homosexuality, I meant all TYPES of men are.

Had to clarify that and too late to edit