Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why are kid foids so evil?

Foids are ruthless and shallow creatures idk why everyone thinks f*males are weak and sweet

Foids are ruthless and shallow creatures idk why everyone thinks f*males are weak and sweet
Foids are especially good at psychological torture but this video proves that they enjoy physical torture as well.

My mother's sister has 2 daughters; when they were children, they brutally abused their younger brother.

My mother's sister has 2 daughters; when they were children, they brutally abused their younger brother.
I think it has to do with attention also. When foids lose attention and their brother gets more attention from parents then they abuse.

7b1

Just look at this video. The bigger sister just pushes her little sister into the wall like she's some toy or something. Keep in mind it's a metal wall with nails.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8mOQw0Q4HII

Evil is in their genetics niggas are literally programmed to be like this from birth. Muh environment and muh nurture doesn't matter because it don't change the fundamental genetics that determines their personality and behaviour. I understand why niggas go ER it's because nobody can change their fundamental evil nature and they're not self aware enough to realise it.

You need to stop getting your news from youtube and tiktok.
Go outside instead.

You need to stop getting your news from youtube and tiktok.
Go outside instead.
There's no people where i live, in the middle of the woods.

Children are the expression of pure hierarchy climbing, evil, NT Vs non NT and pure human nature without extra fluff. Niggas are evil by default. They know who's weak, they know how to manipulate and they know how to seem the strongest

Children are the expression of pure hierarchy climbing, evil, NT Vs non NT and pure human nature without extra fluff. Niggas are evil by default. They know who's weak, they know how to manipulate and they know how to seem the strongest
So children become more cucked when they grow up basically? Children still have all their natural senses left. They know what's natural and unnatural. Some children plays with poop for example, but it becomes taboo when you grow up... Unless you're a curry. Some children also eat ants, i did and still do. If an adult see me eating ants then they would think i'm weird as fuck. People tend to become more cucked when they grow up. Like slaves.

all children are evil

So children become more cucked when they grow up basically? Children still have all their natural senses left. They know what's natural and unnatural. Some children plays with poop for example, but it becomes taboo when you grow up... Unless you're a curry. Some children also eat ants, i did and still do. If an adult see me eating ants then they would think i'm weird as fuck. People tend to become more cucked when they grow up. Like slaves.
They need to fit in and to fit in you literally need to kill yourself (as in like who you are) and become soulless

Sweet. I hope I can buy a home like that some day.
It's good but i always feel like something is missing. I want a trad wife and children.