Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are low tier normies like that

uglyTruecel1000

uglyTruecel1000

Recruit
★★
I saw that numerous time. Low tier normies try everything to sabotage truecels. But they don't have problem with chad, they will even let chad fuck their gf. Why are they cucked like that. I understand sabotaging others but then why not chads

I saw that numerous time. Low tier normies try everything to sabotage truecels. But they don't have problem with chad, they will even let chad fuck their gf. Why are they cucked like that. I understand sabotaging others but then why not chads
They are cucks who like shitting on people who are less fortunate.

Normie believe that they have the right to shit on the ones below them, just as they believe, Chad is above them and has the right to Shinto them, so they accept it

normies are the enforcers of the status quo

normies are just monkey robots, incels are usually autonomous artificial intelligences

:p

they ttry to become chad by bullying incels

Normie believe that they have the right to shit on the ones below them, just as they believe, Chad is above them and has the right to Shinto them, so they accept it
Totem pole mentality :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

They love sucking up to Chad in hopes of getting some of that Chad shit to rub off on them.

I don't know grey, ask IT and figure it out.