Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are most people here voice moggers ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why are so many people here voice moggers every Incel I speak to on VC has a Chad voice while I have a soy boy voice you know it’s over when you get mogged by Incels I can’t deepen my voice either it’s over

I have a very deep monotone voice. A lot of people can't understand me when I speak.

smoke and drink whiskey

Why are so many people here voice moggers every Incel I speak to on VC has a Chad voice
We're all high T because of going decades without sexual release.

Well you’re voice is suppose to automatically be deep from puberty. Mine is only high because i havent been horny in 4 years and my testosterone is low. What is up OP?

Last edited:
why are you unbanned?

Well you’re voice is suppose to automatically be deep from puberty. Mine is only high because i havent been horny in 3 years and my testosterone is low. What is up OP?
My voice didn’t get deep after puberty it just became less soy

My voice didn’t get deep after puberty it just became less soy
Fucking over dude. If you don’t have a deep voice a woman will never fuck you unless you’re a white guy.

I'd be willing to bet that most users here have averageish voices, though the ones that are posted on Vocaroo usually lean to the aspie-sounding side. :feelshehe:

I'd be willing to bet that most users here have averageish voices, though the ones that are posted on Vocaroo usually lean to the aspie-sounding side. :feelshehe:
No they’re voice moggers I don’t even have an average pitched voice I always had a soy voice

I've had a monotone voice since 12

I have a naturally low voice but it doesn’t help anything because of my looks. Also, where are you VC’ing with other incels?

I have a naturally low voice but it doesn’t help anything because of my looks. Also, where are you VC’ing with other incels?
In the discord server

Post voice so we can rate OP

I have a very childish voice

coz way older than you

I have a deep black guy voice like Tupac but that's literally my only Tyrone trait. I don't even have a BBC :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I sound like a faggot

voice doesn't really matter

It matters as much as NT matters
no it doesnt lmao. David Beckham has such an incel voice yet he is a Chad, (don't believe me? go listen to him, even people have mentioned his voice). If voice matters it's not even in the top 10 most important aspect hence its insignificant.

I have kid's voice.

NT is way more important than voice.

no it doesnt lmao. David Beckham has such an incel voice yet he is a Chad, (don't believe me? go listen to him, even people have mentioned his voice). If voice matters it's not even in the top 10 most important aspect hence its insignificant.
That sounds like something somebody with a mogger voice would say

That sounds like something somebody with a mogger voice would say
well I dont sound like a child, but I dont sound nice either. Just an average black guys voice.