Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Are Nonwhites So Aggressive?

KillMeWithFire

KillMeWithFire

Banned
-
It seems like every brown race (except Asians) is hyper confrontational and aggressive. Why is this? Was it slavery or colonization? Just racial behavioral makeup?

Lower IQ equals more violent behavior

Curries in North America are absolutely not stereotyped as such. :feelsjuice:

Lack of cooperation!

Whites are more peaceful because cooperation requires it to survive harsher winters.

Some north Asian types are also peaceful! Such as Eskimos...

Could be higher testosterone. Spics and niggers have higher T on average. Or low IQ. Could also have something to do with evolving in hot climates. Hotter temperatures cause aggression so maybe it's genetically hardwired from generational exposure. Also, may be just cultural. I would say Vikings and germanic tribes were pretty violent. I dunno.

curries and gooks aren't. But probably because of the DNA. I remember reading blacks have some warrior DNA being more common which means more crime. Spics similar thing although lesser than blacks. Also the culture encourages it.

If they can't use words they use fists. Simply low IQ animals who can't think rational

they shoudn't exist

curries are money minded, not aggressive
spics and blacks probably are due to culture

Spain sent a bunch of savages criminals and nutjobs to colonize the America's, who then raped the native indians. What do you think was going to be the result?

Single mothers