Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are normies so obesessed with TV series?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Not a day goes by that I don't overhear some normies talking about TV shows. Here in cuckzil, every normie talks about game of thrones or shitty netflix web series. Personally, I can't stand anything that comes from Hollywood. It baffles me that normans have the mental capacity to watch the same series for countless seasons. They can blab away about the new crap that's on Netflix for hours.

yea i dont understand it either, i've tried watching a lot of tv series a few yrs ago and most of them were absolutely horrendous, though there were a few i enjoyed

"How can normies sit around and watch TV shows? low IQ tards, amirite?"

goes on crunchyroll and watches anime for 12 hours straight

Last edited:

goes on crunchyroll around and watches anime for 12 hours straight
Didn't scroll down too far to find this lol.

Not a day goes by that I don't overhear some normies talking about TV shows. Here in cuckzil, every normie talks about game of thrones or shitty netflix web series. Personally, I can't stand anything that comes from Hollywood. It baffles me that normans have the mental capacity to watch the same series for countless seasons. They can blab away about the new crap that's on Netflix for hours.
Wtf replace cuckzil with US(and possibly any developed anglophone countries(sorry Anglophone Africa and India :() and thats what the normies here are like

they are normie copes

I'm honestly kind of impressed by the fact that they somehow even manage to finish those shows + holding down a full time job considering that one episode of said shows usually lasts for over 40 minutes.

I used to watch normie sitcoms like 3 years back

I never watch TV. It seems like a waste of time

Their lives are boring and meaningless, all they think about is their job and wathever is popular on netflix. I'm not even sure if they still exist while i'm not looking at them

Distracts them from the horrifying monotony of their lives. Normies lives aren't that much better than those of incels, they're just less aware.

Isn't that difficult to understand.
They have empty life, they need to fill the void.

To cope with their boring and uninteresting lives

Same reason so many here play video games and/or watch anime

They should try osrs instead

Loled hard, thats true.
Hobby elitism sucks, OP.

They were made for normies tbh everything that they can relate to.

Facts. Don't know if this applies to OP though.

They are brainless lambs that don't like to think by themselves , so they enjoy been in the same wave as the others.
No place for dissent.

They need something to fufil their lives. Otherwise they have no choice but face the realities of their failure.

Pretty sure animecels are a minority here. Plus a man needs his copes.
I used to watch normie sitcoms like 3 years back
Bojack horseman type of shit?

Last edited:
Shared interests and easily accessible.

Its because its their way of coping, even though its shitty.

They don't possess the mental capacity to process truly great series such as Gunbuster or Kodomo No Jikan.