Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why are normies so retarded and blue pilled?

HamsterCel

HamsterCel

Banned
-
why are we so different from them? why are normies so cucked, i hate normalfags so fucking much. image related

Attachments

• blue pilled normie 2.png
    blue pilled normie 2.png
    46.9 KB · Views: 24
agree
but
touhou pfp:feelsseriously:

they don't have the courage to seek the reality.

Another member, another anime pfp....wtf is going on??? :lul:

because these very people are conditioned

to be a productive member of society and a womans bitch

and they dont get the concept of conditioning , let alone they ever heard the world indoctrination

Most Incels are retarded too

because these very people are conditioned

to be a productive member of society and a womans bitch

and they dont get the concept of conditioning , let alone they ever heard the world indoctrination
this tbh
Ban all anime avi fakecels
tbh they are a menace to incels.is

why are we so different from them? why are normies so cucked, i hate normalfags so fucking much. image related
Say that to my face bro I bet you wont I could kick your ass. I bet you wont

Attachments

• B9EEB3B9-B786-42B9-AA86-A1F28F3AC781.jpeg
    B9EEB3B9-B786-42B9-AA86-A1F28F3AC781.jpeg
    39.6 KB · Views: 16
They are all exposed to the bluepill on a regular basis and are taught to ignore the blackpill or find ways around it.
They usually don't have any reason not yo be bluepilled, they just live normal lives.

Optimism bias +Pollyanna principle. It's evolutionary advantageous to self-delude. I sometimes doubt if anyone can truly ever be "blackpilled." We aren't meant to perceive reality as it is but to merely survive it and delusional believes are useful to that end.

Optimism bias +Pollyanna principle. It's evolutionary advantageous to self-delude. I sometimes doubt if anyone can truly ever be "blackpilled." We aren't meant to perceive reality as it is but to merely survive it and delusional believes are useful to that end.
:bigbrain:

Self delusion. They have been indoctrinated since birth and by now have invested too much in their world view. Accepting that it was all a cope will destroy them.

Last edited:
They're not, it's you projecting

they aren't they just act like they are to keep us under

they aren't they just act like they are to keep us under
This ^

Thinking sadistic normies aren't truly aware of the truth and aren't simply virtue signalling and/or gas lighting scum is MAJOR cope. And actually it makes YOU the bluepilled one, not the normie.