Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why are simps this fucked up??

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200923 124353

I'm seriously asking because I want an answer, what makes these men so fucking deranged? Is it just the super soft up bringing of the 21st century? Is it some sort of fetish thing to worship a woman? Why are they like this???

Listen, there's always been suckers and betabuxxers who let women take them for a ride but this is getting to be too much. If I'm seeing shit like this in 2020 what am I gonna see in 2030? It's a scary thought to know we are only 8 years into this cyberpunk dystopia.

Gynocentrism is a biological imperative, rationality is way down on the list of priorities. Cucks should be boiled alive, but even then it won't stamp it out, it's over for this existence in general.

Simps will do anything for a crumb of pussy. Just one, little smell and they'd betray their best friends.

Simpness spreads like a disease, fortunately I don’t have any simp-toms

They’re just really horny guys who have no idea of the blackpill and think the way to getting girls is by orbiting them to extreme measures.

Sam should rope asap and stop wasting oxygen, even assuming this is larp you must be an idiot to tattoo some whores name on yourself lol

They are raised by feminist mothers who tell them to respect women no matter what they do. It's that way in most families even in those that have fathers because men have been cucks for good 20-40 years now. Now these whore mothers raise their whore daughters to outwhore them because they regret not being even bigger whores in their youth.

Then the kid reaches puberty and becomes sexually attracted to entitled whore raised daughters while lacking a masculine figure to counter this. If he is good looking enough he can overcome this because girls compete for him and have to submit themselves to him or not be picked in a stiff competition. But if he is an average or below average guy he is completely ignored so the submissive mentality is even more enforced by girls who treat him like he is below them.

This is a new level of simping

There are coping. That's all there is to it. As much as I hate soycucks, I actually feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for them but they are men who are just sleeping.

They are raised by feminist mothers who tell them to respect women no matter what they do. It's that way in most families even in those that have fathers because men have been cucks for good 20-40 years now. Now these whore mothers raise their whore daughters to outwhore them because they regret not being even bigger whores in their youth.

Then the kid reaches puberty and becomes sexually attracted to entitled whore raised daughters while lacking a masculine figure to counter this. If he is good looking enough he can overcome this because girls compete for him and have to submit themselves to him or not be picked in a stiff competition. But if he is an average or below average guy he is completely ignored so the submissive mentality is even more enforced by girls who treat him like he is below them.

I hope he cuts his wrist, stupid cuck

Normaly normies take only a blue pill, meanwhile simps overdosed

View attachment 344230

I'm seriously asking because I want an answer, what makes these men so fucking deranged? Is it just the super soft up bringing of the 21st century? Is it some sort of fetish thing to worship a woman? Why are they like this???

Listen, there's always been suckers and betabuxxers who let women take them for a ride but this is getting to be too much. If I'm seeing shit like this in 2020 what am I gonna see in 2030? It's a scary thought to know we are only 8 years into this cyberpunk dystopia.
ew