Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are so many bluepillers (and feminists) cheering Hamas - at the same time as many incels do? Wut?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Wizard
★★★★
Bluepillers:

Incels:

Uh-oh!

What is happening here? How is it that both Incels and bluepillers (and among them the most feminist/gay/tranny variety) both support Hamas against Israel/the J00z

Don't try to wriggle out of this one by saying that they are supporting them for different reasons. When people are so unanimous, they must have at least SOMETHING in common.

To me what incel and pro-Hamas bluepillers have in common is this: they are both addicted to Rebellion Masturbation.

Rebellion Masturbation is at the core of the left-winger mindset which is the origin of bluepillism. It is what gave rise to feminism.

TL;DR: If you indulge in Rebellion Masturbation like pro-Hamas bluepillers do now, you are no different from feminists or tranny advocates. Extreme "opposites" are in fact one and the same. IT and .is work in tandem, etc.

who fucking cares about the middle east. hamas and israel arent getting me a gf

I support Hamas because they are finishing what Hitler started. I couldn’t care less what soys believe

Foids are cheering hamas because theyre attracted to dark triad evil badboys

I support Hamas because they are finishing what Hitler started. I couldn’t care less what soys believe
So basically, you are thinking like a feminist. Interesting.

Btw, Hamas is NOT going to genocide the Jews. They are far too weak for that.

So what you said above is purely masturbational, in other words it is pure copium.
B0e

Bluepillers:

Incels:

Uh-oh!

What is happening here? How is it that both Incels and bluepillers (and among them the most feminist/gay/tranny variety) both support Hamas against Israel/the J00z

Don't try to wriggle out of this one by saying that they are supporting them for different reasons. When people are so unanimous, they must have at least SOMETHING in common.

To me what incel and pro-Hamas bluepillers have in common is this: they are both addicted to Rebellion Masturbation.

Rebellion Masturbation is at the core of the left-winger mindset which is the origin of bluepillism. It is what gave rise to feminism.

TL;DR: If you indulge in Rebellion Masturbation like pro-Hamas bluepillers do now, you are no different from feminists or tranny advocates. Extreme "opposites" are in fact one and the same. IT and .is work in tandem, etc.

Notice how the protesters are all white incels or Muslims. Rare obese foid in the bunch

Foids are cheering hamas because theyre attracted to dark triad evil badboys
Are you also attracted to "dark triad evil badboys"? Do you want them to deflower your tight gaycel ass?

Sounds pretty Gay/tranny to me. When are you transitioning?

How? They are utterly outgunned.

Also, their population only survives because of other countries donating them life-essentials.

It is like one Mexican drug cartel invading the U.S.A. They can occupy a very small piece of land for a day or two if they manage to surprise (AT BEST).

Notice how the protesters are all white incels or Muslims. Rare obese foid in the bunch
Obese Foids: Bella Hadid (and her sister), Jessica Chastain, Susan Sarandon?

Also, their population only survives because of other countries donating them life-essentials.

It is like one Mexican drug cartel invading the U.S.A. They can occupy a very small piece of land for a day or two if they manage to surprise (AT BEST).
Yup

Thinking that the can do anything substantial against "the j00z" is pure copium

Are you also attracted to "dark triad evil badboys"? Do you want them to deflower your tight gaycel ass?

Sounds pretty Gay/tranny to me. When are you transitioning?
I was talking about how Women fall for bad boys because it’s in their nature. Foids are attracted to good looking, charismatic, and rebellious boys. Its proven fact.

Keep projecting your homosexual fantasies, faggot queer. Its obvious that You suck dick for a hobby and let other men fuck you in the anus.

Keep projecting your homosexual fantasies, faggot queer. Its obvious that You suck dick for a hobby and let other men fuck you in the anus.
Confession through projection

So basically, you are thinking like a feminist. Interesting.

Btw, Hamas is NOT going to genocide the Jews. They are far too weak for that.

So what you said above is purely masturbational, in other words it is pure copium.
View attachment 914068
I don’t care if I am “thinking like a feminist”. I just don’t like Israel. If supporting Israel means I am not a feminist, I don’t care.

Israel survives because other countries give them support. I am staunchly anti Israel

Bluepillers:

Incels:

Uh-oh!

So people can’t support the same thing for different reasons? Pretty lazy thread. Some people can just hate Jews and want them dead, while others hate Israel because they are colonizers or whatever.

So people can’t support the same thing for different reasons? Pretty lazy thread. Some people can just hate Jews and want them dead, while others hate Israel because they are colonizers or whatever.
Really? "Different reasons"? Isn't that a bit naive?

Really? "Different reasons"? Isn't that a bit naive?
Yes, that’s how the real world works. People can come to the same conclusions through different reasoning.

Yes, that’s how the real world works. People can come to the same conclusions through different reasoning.
Of course, but in that case, it is pretty convenient, isn't it?

Incels and rabid feminists make strange bed-fellows

Of course, but in that case, it is pretty convenient, isn't it?

Incels and rabid feminists make strange bed-fellows
convenient for whom? This seems pretty natural to me as the anti-colonialist sentiments run deep in the left, and anti-zog sentiments run deep among many users here. The majority opinions differed in other conflicts, such as most users here supporting Russia while Leftists supported Ukraine.

I think I actually have an answer for this, and yes, it’s for different reasons.

Leftoids have been conditioned by the kike media to hate white people, rich people, colonizers, people who defend their borders, etc. However, this has backfired on the kikes because leftoids are too retarded to differentiate between white people and kikes. Therefore, leftists see Israel as a colonizing, white, rich, mono-ethnic nation, all of which they have been conditioned to hate.

Edit: OP is a retard

Last edited:
Leftoids have been conditioned by the kike media to hate white people, rich people, colonizers, people who defend their borders, etc. However, this has backfired on the kikes because leftoids are too retarded to differentiate between white people and kikes. Therefore, leftists see Israel as a colonizing, white, rich, mono-ethnic nation, all of which they have been conditioned to hate.
Semantic contortionism will only get you so far, Gretacel

I don't support both.
The whole issue just shows double standards of Western elites and ( I suppose ) many Westerners:
They are quick to understand and defend Israel's interests but they are blind towards Russian interests.
Despite the fact that even in 90s some Westerners warned about enlargement of NATO.

Says the retard who’s opinions are just the opposite of people he doesn’t like.
You’re a single step removed from the normies who cannot think for themselves and must outsource their opinions to the hive mind.

At this point I think you only said “semantic contortionism” because you’re too low iq to understand what I said.

Hamas are apostates, openly sponsored by the Tawaghīt. I might be doing takfir but you are fucking murtaddeen.

You are a self-hating Jew who is for Hamas, aren't you? Because they just committed a giant ER-like foid slaughter

Am I wrong?
I hate myself for being ugly, not for being Jewish. I know I wouldn’t be bitching if I was Chadstein. And I don’t advocate for anyone going ER on anyone, and neither do I support Hamas.

I hate myself for being ugly, not for being Jewish. I know I wouldn’t be bitching if I was Chadstein. And I don’t advocate for anyone going ER on anyone, and neither do I support Hamas.
Ok then. What do you think of those incels that support Hamas? I call then gretacels bc they are on the same side as Greta Thunberg

Ok then. What do you think of those incels that support Hamas? I call then gretacels bc they are on the same side as Greta Thunberg
They just hate Jews and think they fundamentally have the world by their fingers and promoted degeneracy everywhere. They are right about America at least.

They just hate Jews and think they fundamentally have the world by their fingers and promoted degeneracy everywhere. They are right about America at least.
So you, a Jew, believe this kind of nonsense about the Jews? Like I said before, even if you see a ton of maggots on a corpse, it doesn't mean that the maggots killed the guy. The fact that there are tons of Jews in Hollywood and the Media does not mean they created the rot. Jews are opportunistic feeders, that's all.

So you, a Jew, believe this kind of nonsense about the Jews?
To an extent, as it would be disingenuous for me to deny Jewish involvement. Although if it wasn’t Jews it could possibly be someone else, as similar trends were seen in previous civilizations like Rome without needing Jews as an explanation.

Like I said before, even if you see a ton of maggots on a corpse, it doesn't mean that the maggots killed the guy. The fact that there are tons of Jews in Hollywood and the Media does not mean they created the rot. Jews are opportunistic feeders, that's all.
This is something I should make a post about tbh. There are opportunists, but there are also many who want it to crumble (as many leftists now also openly admit). But generally I’ll say feelings of envy, humiliation, and an academic propensity can be a dangerous combination.

They are left wing, and as so they are against American imperialism. Israel is very openly a proxy, terror state of the USA.

Also being anti-Israel is very obviously the correct choice. Israel has no place there. I Even think they let Hamas do this "surprise" attack to get a reason to bomb Gaza.

Last edited:
They support hamas because they love sandniggers, I support hamas because I hate Jews. We are not the same

Why are many inkwells supporting Israel?

This is something I should make a post about tbh. There are opportunists, but there are also many who want it to crumble (as many leftists now also openly admit). But generally I’ll say feelings of envy, humiliation, and an academic propensity can be a dangerous combination.
I would be interested to hear that

They are quite decent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back