Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are so many curry foids wearing skin-tight leggins like this?

why do foids dress slutty?:waitwhat:

they're seeking attention from men in the street, a ton of toilets where i live do shit like that and it's hard to ignore them tbh since they facially mogs currywhores also. they basically wear shit like this
TIGHT Clothes: Should We Bring Them Back? - The Fashion Tag Blog
Why do so many teenage girls like to wear tight clothes that show off their  curves? - Quora

disgusting! Bollywood directors fault tbh

they're seeking attention from men in the street, a ton of toilets where i live do shit like that and it's hard to ignore them tbh since they facially mogs currywhores also. they basically wear shit like this
TIGHT Clothes: Should We Bring Them Back? - The Fashion Tag Blog
Why do so many teenage girls like to wear tight clothes that show off their  curves? - Quora
damn

Should have used that on her face.

All sluts are like that

Because there foids :feelsjuice:

Great question, why do indian foids wear tight fitting pants like that? I will tell you am answer because you asked. It is because it is codeword as is defined in the Kama Sutra for "this woman does anal sex". That is why they wear clothes like that, to tell men who have also read the Kama Sutra, that they are willing to do anal sex.

Thoughts @Pajeetsingh ? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Thoughts @Pajeetsingh ? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
They did it to attract chad, they want to whore around despite living in a conservative country. Almost all tradthots do it, its in their nature to show their body despite wearing modestly.

They did it to attract chad, they want to whore around despite living in a conservative country. Almost all tradthots do it, its in their nature to show their body despite wearing modestly.
Bollywood is responsible ngl

Light skin curryfoids are gross