Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why are soys so excited for Mario Wonder?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Looks just like the "NEW" super Mario bros games Nintendo's been releasing on every platform, everyone says they're samey and unimpressive, why the hype for this new game?

Man children have nothing to look forward to in life but consuming new product. Trannies have also became obsessed with Mario and since they're terminally online you don't hear the end of it.

Man children have nothing to look forward to in life but consuming new product. Trannies have also became obsessed with Mario and since they're terminally online you don't hear the end of it.

I wanna bring myself to play it just so I got something to do in my empty life but I don't care about at all tbh.

Also the music is shit

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOuew5fflz8

Looks just like the "NEW" super Mario bros games Nintendo's been releasing on every platform, everyone says they're samey and unimpressive, why the hype for this new game?
Soys like nintendo I never liked nintendo games I played on xbox 360 then ps4

Nerds find a way to make modern life enjoyable through niche hobbies, mindless or non-mindless, normies latch onto the mindless hobbies not only because it’s fun, but so they can parasitically feel superior to and bully nerds.

Take DND. It’s a way nerds distinguished themselves as having some value as a social group. Normies decided to latch onto it and ruin it, and now bully Zitty McTwinkleDick for being who he is, while they contribute next to nothing of value to the original community or product.

Mario is the same way. Nerds loved the way Nintendo pushed the boundaries up until 2014 or so and now normies have latched onto it and now only demand the same mindless numbing game - anything different that challenges their conception is seen as weird by normies.

Even Mario Odyssey wasn’t valued as much by normies because it was weird and different.

Last edited:
Soys like nintendo I never liked nintendo games I played on xbox 360 then ps4
I liked my Nintendo 64 when I was a kid but not as much as my PS1 course I did not have disposable income or much say in when I got a game or always what so hence why I played it in the first place.

I didnt know this shit existed til I checked this thread lol oldest Mario game I have is Galaxy 2

Man children have nothing to look forward to in life but consuming new product
Exactly this is why the jews want them to remain with their penises untouched and deluded in the bluepill fantasy

Literally this ^^^