Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why are subhuman ricecels more intelligent than whites?

Any evidence for that, or are you just race baiting...

Any evidence for that, or are you just race baiting...
No no iam not racebaiting I hate subhuman ricecels but many other people around are just saying that ricecels more intelligent than white.it’s my doubt can you clarify that?
I do not hate white

Theyre “smart” in the same way college students are “smart” yet have no basic life skills. They can read and regurgitate information with no thought or feeling behind it.

Asians arent even human, theyre not even animals, they are insects. Every other race has some degree of emotional intelligence and empathy, Asians somehow have neither. They eat live animals without feeling a thing, they can take massive amounts of physical abuse and mental abuse, for example their military training, and never shed a tear.
Binary fission time

Rice and kikes have higher Iq than whites

Maybe more fish consumption over thousands of years

I once read that it's because asians are like drones or robots. They're good at doing one thing over and over again. However, they lack creativity unlike white people.

Theyre “smart” in the same way college students are “smart” yet have no basic life skills. They can read and regurgitate information with no thought or feeling behind it.

Asians arent even human, theyre not even animals, they are insects. Every other race has some degree of emotional intelligence and empathy, Asians somehow have neither. They eat live animals without feeling a thing, they can take massive amounts of physical abuse and mental abuse, for example their military training, and never shed a tear.
Asians think like a hive mind. Probably an evolutionary trait due to the big population.

high functioning autist.

no wonder autists are being used up by mega corporation to make billions.

I once read that it's because asians are like drones or robots. They're good at doing one thing over and over again. However, they lack creativity unlike white people.
the culture is very different. they were traders not creators.

Then a guy called copexodius maximus whom I encountered in my thread told me that joos and ricecels are more intelligent than whites
That guy is definitely reatrded
@Copexodius Maximus thoughts ?

If high IQ? Then why did they waste tons of troops running into an american MG screaming banzai while being mowed down instead of flanking it like smart persons?

No no iam not racebaiting I hate subhuman ricecels but many other people around are just saying that ricecels more intelligent than white.it’s my doubt can you clarify that?
I do not hate white
Just look up average IQ by country. Even the poor rice nations like Vietnam have close to 100 IQ (which might seem normal but only chink and cumskin nations have average IQ close to 100).

Just look up average IQ by country. Even the poor rice nations like Vietnam have close to 100 IQ (which might seem normal but only chink and cumskin nations have average IQ close to 100).
So what
I know it already