Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are the EDP445 selfies he sent to the catfish so funny

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/4F-jU_D5IdM

JFL at this huge obese nigga trying to pose like a cute schoolgirl in the selfies he sent to a catfish who exposed his ass :feelskek: You have to have 2 digit IQ to think that a teenage foid would want to meet you unless you're Chad tier.

Btw he also sent a dick pic which I'm not going to post and he doesn't have a BBC. More the opposite it's quite small and looks like a melted chocolate bar.

EDP was very funny and entertaining and I used to watch his videos since he wasn't even famous

But he was the biggest non self-aware bluepilled coping fat pile of shit I've ever seen, his self awareness was so negative that not only he thought there was nothing wrong with his looks, he also thoughts he is attractive enough to send pics of his naked lardass to a fake JB

Also extremely retarded for taking that bait, he now is dying because of kidney failure or some shit, and honestly I don't feel sorry for him at all, he was truly disgusting, I'm just sad that there is one less funny guy
And then the excuse "I'm just here to pick up a cupcake" :feelshaha: :feelskek:

he was a retard who thought a pigskin whore would be into him

I saw the dick pic that shit was rank but funny af :feelskek: